Hello, Daniel Graham?

Tipster19

With Asante Samuel getting tagged, that will leave Graham on the open market. He would be a huge upgrade to our TE position and we have plenty of cash to spend. If we can sign him this will omit one less concern going into the draft. I sure would like to see us use a first day pick(s) in addressing our offensive line. How about you?

With Asante Samuel getting tagged, that will leave Graham on the open market. He would be a huge upgrade to our TE position and we have plenty of cash to spend. If we can sign him this will omit one less concern going into the draft. I sure would like to see us use a first day pick(s) in addressing our offensive line. How about you?

My only concern would be his injury history. He's averaged 12 & 1/2 games per season.....& missed time in all 5.

Apart from that, RR is not a huge financial burden to keep......he would be a great addition to the team. :worthy:

I like Graham.

It's just that we have to many other holes to fill- which I think are higher priority.

Like og,ot,mlb,dt and cb to name a few.

I've been on the Graham babdwagon for a while now. I know we have other needs and we'll take care of some of them. I'd just like Graham as well. We'd have a very solid 2 TE set. And no, it's not just cause I've heard of him, which is getting pretty tiresome around here.

I know it's not a good example, but when the all powerful sporting news projects us drafting a TE first round, maybe just maybe Royal is a good fall back, but not the answer. Graham would be a bargin, he is a better version of Royal, he's an excellant blocker and runs routes like a WR. If I recall correctly prior to the beginning of last year they were talking about running a lot of 2 TE sets, but do to injuries and failed talents, we were unable to do the things fairchild wanted. What I really like about graham is he is an excellant FB too, several times during the season they would line him up in the backfield to lead block. A two TE set will give JP more time to throw, as soon as one of the LBs looks to blitz, make that TE a hot route, if a safety moves up throw it deap to Evans, not to mention the running game will improve. There are so many options when you have a good 2 TE set. and we can't hope that we'll fine one late in te draft, there isn't that much talent there.

Listen to the press conference--Marv said they believe Royal can do a lot more but they had to keep him into block too often on passing downs. Said TE was not a priority

Royal can definitely do more in the passing game. More throws, more drops. Good blocker, let's keep it that way.

My only concern would be his injury history. He's averaged 12 & 1/2 games per season.....& missed time in all 5.

Apart from that, RR is not a huge financial burden to keep......he would be a great addition to the team. :blink:

WHat about MY injury history? Is nobody going to express concern about that...getting hurt sucks.....what about me....and what about RAVEN! :blink:

We should pick up Graham for two reasons:

1) Whitner would no longer have to cover him.

2) Royal never learned how to drag his feet after a catch.

Give the guy a break...He made one mistake and you are pounding him for that...Royals was a good find for us. He made plays for this team.

I think Whitner will be fine covering TEs in his 2nd season.....Usually safeties break out in their 2nd season....

The Bills seem loaded with TEs, but not a TE like Graham, all-around game. I would not be mad if we signed him, but can you see Marv dropping big bucks on a TE? I am not sure he feels that is a postion worth the type of money graham will command.

I think Marv made it clear that they like the TE's they have and just feel that with better line play, the TE production will improve. They aren't gonna go after Graham.....give it up.

A good fullback could come cheap and contribute in a similar way to a TE, are there any free agents out there worth a look?