My take on Clements

SuperBills12

I think we're making too much of Clement leaving (which is all but guaranteed at this point). I mean 2 years ago he was getting burned all over the place, and he didn't really start picking things up until mid season this year....If we upgrade our LB's, and DL the CB's will be fine. I say we draft a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round, and sign a solid CB FA to fill in the gap.

Seriously, mark this post down for next year when we'll look back and say to ourselves, wow we don't miss 'the playmaker'

that's make take, flame away

I think we're making too much of Clement leaving (which is all but guaranteed at this point). I mean 2 years ago he was getting burned all over the place, and he didn't really start picking things up until mid season this year....If we upgrade our LB's, and DL the CB's will be fine. I say we draft a CB in the 2nd or 3rd round, and sign a solid CB FA to fill in the gap.

Seriously, mark this post down for next year when we'll look back and say to ourselves, wow we don't miss 'the playmaker'

that's make take, flame away

Another take would be: what's one more bad decision at this point? Ever since Donahoe took over and dismantled the successful 3-4 defense specifically by hiring GW and cutting Ted Washington, this organization has been taking one step forward and two steps back and someone is always there to defend the move.......then subsequently apologize for it.......then later be outraged by it. Personally, I'll be there every Sunday no matter how many stupid f*cking mistakes they make, because it really doesn't matter very much to me if they win. I'm used to the losing, there's nothing we can do about it so there is no sense letting it ruin your Sunday. But winning would be nice since I know that the long term stability of this team does require fielding a playoff team again at some point.