I hate Dems

EZC-Boston

What a waste of time. I hate politics but most of all I hate Dems.

Republicans would never do something like this.

Oops. Except when they did almost the identical thing to Clinton.

December 1995: 221 Republicans backed a nonbinding resolution opposing President Clinton's plans to send 20,000 U.S. forces to Bosnia to enforce the peace there.

Be an equal opportunity hater.

Republicans would never do something like this.

Oops. Except when they did almost the identical thing to Clinton.

December 1995: 221 Republicans backed a nonbinding resolution opposing President Clinton's plans to send 20,000 U.S. forces to Bosnia to enforce the peace there.

Be an equal opportunity hater.

I'll say it...it was dumb there, too.

How is keeping/getting a party in power more important than the immediate results needed/proper running of the country? What you are basically saying is that the running of the country properly is less important to Democrats than the quest for power? Whoa! Keep going with that attitude and the backlash created will ensure that you that you get neither. This is perhaps the silliest post I have read in while. But I have to say it's no surprise. Democrats have exposed themselves on multiple occasions as putting power before patriotism/good ideas in the last six years. It appears that the Republicans have been either too stupid, too corrupt, or too wimpy to crush them on this. Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for losing power/playing into the hands of the Democrats. Now the question will be who can muster the moral courage to make a stand.

Either them Dems do what they said: put a relatively quick end to the war - or they will be exposed for being phony/ineffective. (I think ending the war is a ridiculous idea, btw.) If we are still fighting two years from now, then why were they elected in the first place? Certainly it wasn't the economy - it was the war. They will have failed to produce on what this so-called "mandate" was all about.(complete crap - people are just pissed we haven't won - they are not fundamentally opposed to war in general) Add to that this phony power first, country second attitude and that is a recipe for another clean sweep by Republicans in 2008. Good job molson_golden2002 :rolleyes: , you have set the table, now let's see if the Republicans are smart enough to sit down and eat( I doubt it btw, they will probably find a way to f it up).

Like I said what a silly post. What a dumbass. This comes from a person who is part of the "we are smarter than you are so let us make most of the choices for you, because we 'represent' you" party. Sorry pal, my 12 year old cousin is smarter than you are. I'd rather let him run the country than you.

Blah, blah, blah. The basic gest of this clap trap is that Republicans are patriot and Democrats are not. Total BS. You are too stupid to see the truth. I was arguing that the Republicans have screwed thingfs up so bad that they deserve to be out of power. From that you go off on some wild tangent of meaningless crap.

Blah, blah, blah. The basic gest of this clap trap is that Republicans are patriot and Democrats are not.

Wow! Blah, blah, blah is a great way to prove that you have something of substance to offer. :lol: The basic "gest" of my post has nothing to do with saying one party is less/more patriotic than the other. Rather, it shows that one party - the Dems, and one poster - you, are apparently more willing to see the country make bad choices, or do poorly if it means that you get to have power.

Total BS. You are too stupid to see the truth.

I have proven on countless occasions here and elsewhere that I am not stupid. If you knew more about me, I highly doubt that you would use that word and me in the same book, never mind the same sentence. To come to the conclusion that I am stupid merely means that you did not read my post. Or, perhaps you read it, but did not comprehend it. Either way, you did not address my post - preferring to use the same Ad Hominem arguments that have served your party well over the last few years. So it's no surprise to me that you would attack me rather than the clearly stated ideas in the post.

I wrote it objectively, pointing out where both parties have made/will make mistakes and also pointing out the fundamental dangers to your party if they proceed with the thinking you did(despite your denials) put forward in your original post. Perhaps you are incapable of objective thought. That too would not surprise me. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Like I said, if you(and your party) are in fact "stupid" enough to not see what I am saying and you don't deliver any kind of meaningful results, then you will deserve what you will get: out of power in all three branches again. I submit that you, rather than accepting responsibility for that "stupidity", will then proceed to blame everyone under the sun but yourself. Perhaps you will have the moral courage to prove me wrong, but I doubt it. :(

I was arguing that the Republicans have screwed thingfs up so bad that they deserve to be out of power.

Crap. Utter crap. Your words were/are clear. You were not arguing what you say here. You were saying that the acquisition of power, in and of itself is a perfectly justifiable end to achieve whether the country has to do poorly(or more likely spun as doing poorly) or not to achieve it. So here's the thing: I am not questioning the Patriotism of Dems on the whole. No sir, I am simply questioning yours. That you would put your selfish goals above the good of the country tells me and the rest here volumes about you. If you think you can try to talk your way out of something you behave yourself into you are truly lost, and quite "stupid" as well. Moreover, if you think that you can BS me then you are really "stupid"

From that you go off on some wild tangent of meaningless crap.

Wild tangent. Hmm. Nope, I checked my post and everything relates to my premise. No tangents here, just supportive arguments/logical conclusions. I highly doubt that you will perceive losing power back to the Republicans as "meaningless crap". In fact, I venture to guess that this would have significant meaning for you; but of course, your party losing power would be all of us "stupid" people's fault. Of course this is what you will say(as is always said by intellectual phonies):

1. My ideas are better than everyones.

2. But then my ideas don't work.

3. Cry.

4. Recover and spin: It's not my ideas that didn't work, it's that they weren't implemented correctly/no one is smart enough to understand them.

(This seems to work great for Scientologists why not you?)

So of course our "stupidity", not yours, will be the reason that you lose power - according to you. Good luck with that plan. What did you get that out of LBJ's political game plan? Sorry pal, this is 2007. There is entirely too much information out there for the "stupid" American people to obtain unfiltered - just ask Dan Rather. And by propagating this thinking(again, despite your denials) you are now playing into the Republican's hands. I would guess that even Howard Dean would call that "STUPID".

Way to miss the point, Joey.

If your point is all those things will happen if we leave, well as I've said they've already been happening, and whether we leave in 3 months or 3 years they will still happen. Pandora's Box was opened with the Iraq invasion, so why lose more American lives while prolonging the inevitable.

Wow! Blah, blah, blah is a great way to prove that you have something of substance to offer. :lol: The basic "gest" of my post has nothing to do with saying one party is less/more patriotic than the other. Rather, it shows that one party - the Dems, and one poster - you, are apparently more willing to see the country make bad choices, or do poorly if it means that you get to have power.

I have proven on countless occasions here and elsewhere that I am not stupid. If you knew more about me, I highly doubt that you would use that word and me in the same book, never mind the same sentence. To come to the conclusion that I am stupid merely means that you did not read my post. Or, perhaps you read it, but did not comprehend it. Either way, you did not address my post - preferring to use the same Ad Hominem arguments that have served your party well over the last few years. So it's no surprise to me that you would attack me rather than the clearly stated ideas in the post.

I wrote it objectively, pointing out where both parties have made/will make mistakes and also pointing out the fundamental dangers to your party if they proceed with the thinking you did(despite your denials) put forward in your original post. Perhaps you are incapable of objective thought. That too would not surprise me. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Like I said, if you(and your party) are in fact "stupid" enough to not see what I am saying and you don't deliver any kind of meaningful results, then you will deserve what you will get: out of power in all three branches again. I submit that you, rather than accepting responsibility for that "stupidity", will then proceed to blame everyone under the sun but yourself. Perhaps you will have the moral courage to prove me wrong, but I doubt it. :(

Crap. Utter crap. Your words were/are clear. You were not arguing what you say here. You were saying that the acquisition of power, in and of itself is a perfectly justifiable end to achieve whether the country has to do poorly(or more likely spun as doing poorly) or not to achieve it. So here's the thing: I am not questioning the Patriotism of Dems on the whole. No sir, I am simply questioning yours. That you would put your selfish goals above the good of the country tells me and the rest here volumes about you. If you think you can try to talk your way out of something you behave yourself into you are truly lost, and quite "stupid" as well. Moreover, if you think that you can BS me then you are really "stupid"

Wild tangent. Hmm. Nope, I checked my post and everything relates to my premise. No tangents here, just supportive arguments/logical conclusions. I highly doubt that you will perceive losing power back to the Republicans as "meaningless crap". In fact, I venture to guess that this would have significant meaning for you; but of course, your party losing power would be all of us "stupid" people's fault. Of course this is what you will say(as is always said by intellectual phonies):

1. My ideas are better than everyones.

2. But then my ideas don't work.

3. Cry.

4. Recover and spin: It's not my ideas that didn't work, it's that they weren't implemented correctly/no one is smart enough to understand them.

(This seems to work great for Scientologists why not you?)

So of course our "stupidity", not yours, will be the reason that you lose power - according to you. Good luck with that plan. What did you get that out of LBJ's political game plan? Sorry pal, this is 2007. There is entirely too much information out there for the "stupid" American people to obtain unfiltered - just ask Dan Rather. And by propagating this thinking(again, despite your denials) you are now playing into the Republican's hands. I would guess that even Howard Dean would call that "STUPID".

Actually me, the majority of the American people, most Democrats and a growing number of Republicans think leaving Iraq sooner rather than later is a good idea. Does that make it a "good" choice? I dunno. I just think it is, as do many others. I see staying as a really stupid idea