ear wax

mead107

Ear wax and bats (flying mice) are the two things to which I have irrational reactions.

The sight of ear wax can make me sick to my stomach almost to the point of vomiting. I am afraid of bats to an extreme point. I would rather have a lion loose in my house than a bat.

What a great thread hi-jack. We have had bats in our house on several occasions. One time we were laying in bed almost asleep when one of the filthy little suckers flew over our heads. I pulled the blannies up over my head. My wife said "that was a bat" I replied "I know, let me know when you get rid of it". My response to a bat in the house is alot like George Costanza with the fire at the birthday party. My initial reaction would be to trample my own children to get away from the ghastly flying rodent.

By the way, I love cleaning my ears with a little silver zit popping tool my wife brought into our marriage. On each end it has a little round spoon with a hole in the middle, and you can gently scrape away the reside, then you put the final touches on with a Q-tip (paper sticks, never plastic)

You have no idea of how I freak out at bats...NO IDEA.....I curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb....I have a intense fear of them....

My mother's that way with spiders. It's not a "scared" fear, its a "freak the :blink: out" fear. You'd think by the reaction that her life was in danger.