Okay. We're gonna try this again.

buckeyemike

Lexi, a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader.

Since my choice of beautiful women has been much maligned on this board of late, I decided to try something else...an NFL cheerleader.

Hopefully you choosy bastards will approve of the lovely Lexi. If not, well, I can't help your testosterone-addled brains out any further.

Since my choice of beautiful women has been much maligned on this board of late, I decided to try something else...an NFL cheerleader.

Hopefully you choosy bastards will approve of the lovely Lexi. If not, well, I can't help your testosterone-addled brains out any further.

Does your water supply originate from Lake Erie ?

If you never want to cheat on your spouse move to Ohio. Your choices range from morbidly obese to beaten with the ugly stick. About one in three will give you the best of both worlds.

Two recent PMOY are from Ohio (Hether Kozar & Carmella DeCesare). While I would agree that Ohio isn't South FL or Southern California, I've always done pretty well on my trips there. Put In Bay is quite a place in the summer.

Cincinnati huh, hmm, say isn't that close to Kentucky! :worthy:

Two recent PMOY are from Ohio (Hether Kozar & Carmella DeCesare). While I would agree that Ohio isn't South FL or Southern California, I've always done pretty well on my trips there. Put In Bay is quite a place in the summer.

Carmella is from Avon Lake, only a few miles from me. She dated Jeff Garcia when he played for the Browns.

Heather Kozar is married to former Browns QB Tim Couch, and is from the same town as Angie Everhart (Green, which is a suburb of Akron).

Put-In-Bay is nuts in the summer...I've only been there once. I prefer Kelleys Island, which is much more sedate. Plus, Kim's uncle owns some cottages up there, so sometimes we get a free couple of nights in the summer. :worthy:

Maybe it's just my area. I just got back from Cleveland a few days ago and they seemed better off. The spots I've lived at in Michigan have had some incredible looking women, but somethings truly wrong in Toledo.