Remember the thread about the dirty car the other day?

The Poojer

Thanks for being diligent and staying on top of this story.

I don't know how someone would live like that- it must be some form of mental condition.

Then again some people are just slobs!

There was a similar incident where I used to live about 10 years ago.

I would occasionally smell a whiff of sewer gas and thought there were problems with the vent pipes in the apartment building. Occasionally I would see dead bugs (pillbugs) at the patio door, but nowhere near the kitchen. There was a pickup parked next to my car that had newspapers piled up in it like that woman's car. One day, the woman above and next to me told the super that she thought an animal died in the crawl space The Super found that the guy above me had his entire apartment filled with trash about 3.5-4 feet deep!. There was a path to the bed and to the bathroom. He told the guy to get the stuff out and started eviction proceedings.

The guy hired two college students to clean out the apartment. They hauled two stake trucks of rotting garbage out of there. It was so bad they puked several times. I had to go to work while they were loading the truck and it was so bad that even holding your breath and holding your nose didn't help.

I went in there with the Super (he was my friend) after the garbage was cleaned. We wore the paper masks, had latex gloves on and sprayed Lysol on any surface before we touched it. There were cobwebs from the top of the cabinets to the front of the kitchen counter. The fridge was full of rotting food. There was a greasy spot on the wall by the bed where the guy's head must have rubbed it. He was cooking on a hotplate in the bathroom and the toilet had cracked because he poured hot grease in it. I am amazed that there was nothing wrong with my apartment below.

They cleaned up the place in about two months. They had to repaint about 6 months later when the grime started coming through the paint. The guy's last name was Grude (pronounced Grood), so after that when we got something disgusting on our hands, we said "I got Grude on me!".

There was a similar incident where I used to live about 10 years ago.

I would occasionally smell a whiff of sewer gas and thought there were problems with the vent pipes in the apartment building. Occasionally I would see dead bugs (pillbugs) at the patio door, but nowhere near the kitchen. There was a pickup parked next to my car that had newspapers piled up in it like that woman's car. One day, the woman above and next to me told the super that she thought an animal died in the crawl space The Super found that the guy above me had his entire apartment filled with trash about 3.5-4 feet deep!. There was a path to the bed and to the bathroom. He told the guy to get the stuff out and started eviction proceedings.

The guy hired two college students to clean out the apartment. They hauled two stake trucks of rotting garbage out of there. It was so bad they puked several times. I had to go to work while they were loading the truck and it was so bad that even holding your breath and holding your nose didn't help.

I went in there with the Super (he was my friend) after the garbage was cleaned. We wore the paper masks, had latex gloves on and sprayed Lysol on any surface before we touched it. There were cobwebs from the top of the cabinets to the front of the kitchen counter. The fridge was full of rotting food. There was a greasy spot on the wall by the bed where the guy's head must have rubbed it. He was cooking on a hotplate in the bathroom and the toilet had cracked because he poured hot grease in it. I am amazed that there was nothing wrong with my apartment below.

They cleaned up the place in about two months. They had to repaint about 6 months later when the grime started coming through the paint. The guy's last name was Grude (pronounced Grood), so after that when we got something disgusting on our hands, we said "I got Grude on me!".

Think again Wacka!... Sure it didn't seep into your brain?

:pirate::worthy::wallbash:

ONLY KIDDING!

:wallbash: