Holcolmbian evolution...

"Holcombian evolution" is a catch-phrase invented by people too ignorant (or too dishonest) to admit that the evolutionary forces I've been describing are Darwinian. If you selectively breed for a trait, the next generation will have a greater preponderance of that trait. Over the course of a number of generations, selective breeding or natural selection can turn one species into an entirely different one.

At present, stupid people are having more children than are smart people. We are selectively breeding for stupidity. I refuse to blind myself to the Darwinian implications of that fact, which is why I'm being accused of creating a new theory.

"Holcombian evolution" is a catch-phrase invented by people too ignorant (or too dishonest) to admit that the evolutionary forces I've been describing are Darwinian. If you selectively breed for a trait, the next generation will have a greater preponderance of that trait. Over the course of a number of generations, selective breeding or natural selection can turn one species into an entirely different one.

At present, stupid people are having more children than are smart people. We are selectively breeding for stupidity. I refuse to blind myself to the Darwinian implications of that fact, which is why I'm being accused of creating a new theory.

Anyone else convinced Holcomb's Arm comes from a very large family?

What is Holcombian evolution?

Spore.

It's a theory like no other that this world never seen before. Theory has it that HA knows more about everything by quoting wikipedia and other sources (without actually understanding what he is quoting about). Established scientists or those versed in math or simple statistics do not possess the necessary intellect to appreciate the genius know as Holcombs Arm.

Is anyone not? Hell, people don't call me a pedantic supercilious anal orifice for nothing...

Always have to be the elistist, huh? Throwing big words and such. I'll stick to being called an "arrogant ****". (hell, later on, my girlfriend told me that i came across as that when we first met)

It's a theory like no other that this world never seen before. Theory has it that HA knows more about everything by quoting wikipedia and other sources (without actually understanding what he is quoting about). Established scientists or those versed in math or simple statistics do not possess the necessary intellect to appreciate the genius know as Holcombs Arm.

A post like this will get you seven free oral sex sessions from Ramius, but only four from the more stingy Bungee Jumper. BJ only does a so-so job at living up to his name . . . :worthy:

Edit: Ramius is using your post in his sig. That means you're getting a bonus of at least two sessions above and beyond what I mentioned earlier. If you're really persuasive, you can probably wheedle him into giving you a bonus of three.

A post like this will get you seven free oral sex sessions from Ramius, but only four from the more stingy Bungee Jumper. BJ only does a so-so job at living up to his name . . . :worthy:

Edit: Ramius is using your post in his sig. That means you're getting a bonus of at least two sessions above and beyond what I mentioned earlier. If you're really persuasive, you can probably wheedle him into giving you a bonus of three.

Not me. I'm too busy spreading my mathematical propaganda...

So that's your excuse for being stingy with oral sex! But if Ramius's mood is any indication, your oral sex ability . . . leaves a little something to be desired. What's your excuse for that?

Absolutely no practice whatsoever.

Although your budding obsession with it is...unseemly... :worthy: