My new boss is a fish fan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Said he "used" to be a Bills fan but couldn't stand the heartbreak after the 4 SBs.  So since he liked Marino he became a fish fan... :w00t:

I lost mucho respect for the guy... :rolleyes:

4246[/snapback]

And that's worse than only going to the SB once since 1984? :D What a dumba$$...nice to see they have such intelligent management working there. Do us all a favor...kick him in the balls on Monday morning! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D

Said he "used" to be a Bills fan but couldn't stand the heartbreak after the 4 SBs.  So since he liked Marino he became a fish fan... :D

4246[/snapback]

He WAS a Bills Fan...but...He liked Marino?? What...

If there is an "accident," does it mean you get a promotion?

He must die... :D

With the crap team Miami is going to field this season, you have to figure he/she can be convinced that Miami is every bit as futile as the Bills ever were. Don't give up. You may win back a backslider.

Said he "used" to be a Bills fan but couldn't stand the heartbreak after the 4 SBs.  So since he liked Marino he became a fish fan... :D

4246[/snapback]

you poor bastard :D

4246[/snapback]

Maybe he likes Marino because he's just like him ... strong wrist and a quick release :rolleyes:

4246[/snapback]

Sounds like a man after me own heart....lucky you Jay, just don't call him a T-Bone... :D

4246[/snapback]

Well, it makes sense, though.... if he was so heartbroken about the Bills SB losses, of COURSE he would've picked a new favorite team that never waits until the end of January to end their season.....

:D

The way they're going to suck this year? Don't worry about it Jay he'll be switching teams in mid october.

4370[/snapback]

And when he wants to come back..tell him too bad..that he's been put on waivers.

This dude sounds like a real winner. Jay watch your back, anyone dumping the Bills for the fish will cut anyone's throat.

So since he liked Marino he became a fish fan... ;)

4246[/snapback]

Common Jay, read between the lines. Guy couldn't take the heartbreak of 4 SB losses...he likes Marino...need I say more?

Watch out if he tries to go to happy hour with you. :w00t::D:(

Archived