Coming to Washington DC

aussiew

I'll be in DC on business next week and staying at the Embassy Suites right near the Convention Center. Can anyone recommend a top notch seafood/sushi restaurant close by? Some of my group love Sushi, but we need both because I don't do "raw".

Thank you,

I'll be in DC on business next week and staying at the Embassy Suites right near the Convention Center. Can anyone recommend a top notch seafood/sushi restaurant close by? Some of my group love Sushi, but we need both because I don't do "raw".

Thank you,

From todays chat with Tom Seitsema, the resturant critic in the washington Post. This dude is generally dead on with his stuff. I would go the web sites of the places he mentions and look at the menu to see if more than sushi. I am not a sushi guy myself, so sorry I can't help with any personal recommendations.

BTW, go the post website, in the serach items type "ask tom sushi" and you should get all kinds of results.

Hello Tom,

What are the best sushi places in the DC area in your opinion? I'd like to try one for my next visit.

Thanks

Tom Sietsema: Makoto, Sushi-Ko and Kaz Sushi Bistro followed by Sushi-Taro. Reviews for all are online, btw.