Dan Hawkins on Time Off, responds to Parents letter

millbank

Dan Hawkins on Time off

Article

During a press conference yesterday, Hawkins was talking about a letter he received from a player's parents complaining about how little time being on the team allotted for happy family hour, or something. Hawkins starts off his "discussion" of this letter in calm form, but then, out of the nether, he explodes into a serious, Dennis Green-level rant.

a few other notable rants by Coaches,

I heard this on ESPN radio this morning and I agree with the coach, although I think he was being a little dramatic. But then again, the Buffaloes were awful last year and it's his job to turn things around. Whiney complaint letters from parents complaining about their kidstime off would irritate me too. These kids are on Division I full scholarships and they were recruited to make the team better. So they're complaining about losing a week? Maybe they should transfer out.

Dan Hawkins on Time off

Article

During a press conference yesterday, Hawkins was talking about a letter he received from a player's parents complaining about how little time being on the team allotted for happy family hour, or something. Hawkins starts off his "discussion" of this letter in calm form, but then, out of the nether, he explodes into a serious, Dennis Green-level rant.

:lol: funny.

Dan Hawkins on Time off

Article

Well it looks like Hawkins earned himself a spot in the "Rant Hall of Fame"!