Valentine's Day

\GoBillsInDallas/

Valentine's Day  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How will you celebrate with your wife tonight?

• Give her a gift
    • Have a romantic evening together by yourselves
    • Nothing - she's lucky to be married to me

There are far too many people in this world who apparently don't do enough nice things for those they love throughout the year that they feel guilted into celebrating some fugged up Hallmark holiday.

Valentine's Day should be a kids only holiday -- you know, when you got to pass out those little paper Valentines at school and see if you got one from the cute brunette who developed boobies at the age of 10.

There is actually a rich history and tradition behind Valentine's Day. Just because Hallmark is smart enough to market it to make some money, doesn't mean they created the holiday. I suppose you never celebrate Fathers Day either, since it was created in about 100 years ago.

I'm not saying it greatest and most important day of the year, but why get upset that some people like to use the day to celebrate with their love with their significant other?

There is actually a rich history and tradition behind Valentine's Day. Just because Hallmark is smart enough to market it to make some money, doesn't mean they created the holiday. I suppose you never celebrate Fathers Day either, since it was created in about 100 years ago.

I'm not saying it greatest and most important day of the year, but why get upset that some people like to use the day to celebrate with their love with their significant other?

Sounds like somebody is WHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!

I did that for my wife a few years ago. Three weeks later the fugger goes super nova on me. Quite spectacular and all but now it's gone. Tried to get my money back but to no avail. Those star bastages. Her birthday is coming up soon. I found a site that lets you name a snowflake after her. I think that's nice but is $4,300 too much?

I'll go one better for you. I'll send you as many snowflakes as you want, just pay shipping. You want 10? No problem. 100? No problem. 1000? No problem!

Snowflakes will be shipped in a styrofoam cooler. Please note due to shipping time, snowflakes may have some alteration to their appreance once recieved. No warranty offered, all sales final.