Bitter Irony. Bitter Cold

/dev/null

keep making jokes about it and the public will not take it serious.

Seriously.

Anyway, the general conception is that global warming will cause warming. It is much more than that, it includes changes in global weather patterns and an increase in severe storms, among them, Hurricanes (yeah me).

Niiiiiiiiiice.

Now cue the idiots who look out their windows on any single given day and then comment knowingly on climate change. :lol:

I believe it goes both ways. You had your idiots who were complaining about global warming in Dec and the first week of January when temps were higher then normal. Of course we have been 10-30 degrees lower then normal since. Hence the normal AVERAGE temps is just that an average. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower. :thumbsup:

Got a link?

http://energycommerce.house.gov/membios/schedule.shtml

Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality Hearing

"Climate Change: Are Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Human Activities Contributing to a Warming of the Planet?"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2123 Rayburn House Office Building

Postponed Due to Inclement Weather

You thought I was making it up, didn't you :wallbash:

I believe it goes both ways. You had your idiots who were complaining about global warming in Dec and the first week of January when temps were higher then normal. Of course we have been 10-30 degrees lower then normal since. Hence the normal AVERAGE temps is just that an average. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower. :wallbash:

Dear God, whatever you do, *do not* mention regression or variance!

What does a light bulb do before it burns out?... Gets real bright for an instance then goes out...

Before the sun does us in... Do you think the same thing will happen?... Will the earth literally burn then freeze?

There wont be any more earth.