WKRP to be released on DVD on April 24

millbank

Grant,

Thanks for the heads up. I followed the link but it didn't state whether they will have the original versions of the shows or the Nick-at-nighted versions (albeit full length). Do you know whether they are the "real thing" or the evil ones?

If they are the real ones that is great news.

Greetings Dave,

Here is some more information as to what is on the DVD's

WKRP

notice "Turkeys Away" episode :thumbsup:

Grant,

Thanks for the heads up. I followed the link but it didn't state whether they will have the original versions of the shows or the Nick-at-nighted versions (albeit full length). Do you know whether they are the "real thing" or the evil ones?

If they are the real ones that is great news.

Greetings Dave,

Here is some more information as to what is on the DVD's

WKRP

notice "Turkeys Away" episode :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link.

I also checked Amazon. It looks like most of the music will be original but not all of it. For $25, I'll take a chance on it.

Even if the music weren't all original, I'd take the chance.

Guess I know what I'll be asking for my birthday June 2.

EDIT: I once had Herb Tarlek as my avatar here. That should tell you how much I loved that show.

Edited by buckeyemike

I think part of what made this show great was the fact that they had interesting and entertaining characters, but even more brilliant was the way they interacted with one another. Geesh, I can't wait to see these episodes again...

Wow, I only got 8/10, and only knew five of those definitively.....it's been forever since I've seen the show, so in a way it's good since it will be like seeing a lot of the episodes for the first time :lol: