Reaching a Deal on North Korea.

erynthered

Again that is just a relink from chicot above. Nice that they have these "declassified" docs but don't print them. They don't tell the whole plan, or even if it was one of many options presented and quickly discounted. Hell I plan in my head what I would do if I won the lottery but I also know that plan isn't realistic. First you have to base it off certains knows, how many troops expected in the initial invasion, what are targets (maybe Sadar and other known radical clerics were at that time), expectations to be able to control infusion of insurgents, expectation that UN or other forces whould be used as well, which I know was the plan, but the UN said no until the US stablized and agreed to pay the UN.

Hey stupid, got that Bush quote on how this will be a long bloody occupation? You can post it and say "Mission Accomplished" if you like. Or maybe the media just didn't cover him saying that, you know, just to make them look bad! HA HA HA

Hey stupid, got that Bush quote on how this will be a long bloody occupation? You can post it and say "Mission Accomplished" if you like. Or maybe the media just didn't cover him saying that, you know, just to make them look bad! HA HA HA

Since your reading skills are screwed, please read earlier where I said he was always cautious about giving a timeframe. He never has, but if you will have read from those around here they knew it was going to take year when this whole thing began. Go check the archives.

STUPID.

Since your reading skills are screwed, please read earlier where I said he was always cautious about giving a timeframe. He never has, but if you will have read from those around here they knew it was going to take year when this whole thing began. Go check the archives.

STUPID.

I like that, you even sign your name "Stupid." And your post is beyond moronic. Because Bush kept quiet, you know he knew it was going to be a long war/occupation, all other evidence not withstanding. Your arguments come simply from emotion. You want to believe something so you do. So the media is evil in your view for butting in on your fantasy world. You are so completely out there, you are now asking me to look through archives of this site to somehow back up your idiotic claims. And why in the hell does it matter what people in here thought, anyway? How does that prove your point about Bush? Are you guys meeting with the old Decider himself?

Molson

I like that, you even sign your name "Stupid." And your post is beyond moronic. Because Bush kept quiet, you know he knew it was going to be a long war/occupation, all other evidence not withstanding. Your arguments come simply from emotion. You want to believe something so you do. So the media is evil in your view for butting in on your fantasy world. You are so completely out there, you are now asking me to look through archives of this site to somehow back up your idiotic claims. And why in the hell does it matter what people in here thought, anyway? How does that prove your point about Bush? Are you guys meeting with the old Decider himself?

Molson

Again WHERE DID BUSH SAY IT WOULD BE DONE IN A YEAR?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FVCKING STUPID?

Rhetorical, right?

Hell, where did Bush say Saddam was responsible for 9/11? People still think he said that. Reality has no bearing on molson's "facts".

Sorry, I forgot who I was attempting to talk with me. Please forgive me for my transgressions. :P

Again WHERE DID BUSH SAY IT WOULD BE DONE IN A YEAR?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FVCKING STUPID?

LOL, you still won't post a Bush quote saying it would take more than that amount of time, yet I have posted quotes from Administrtaion officials saying it would be easy. This war was sold as a cakewalk. Mission accomplished speaks for itself. You are simply living in fantasy land

Rhetorical, right?

Hell, where did Bush say Saddam was responsible for 9/11? People still think he said that. Reality has no bearing on molson's "facts".

Are you two clowns part of some cult with that avatar? Two Bushbots you are. This may be too complicated for you, which is why Bush got away with it, counting on usless imbiciles like you two, but he set up a seperate "intelligence" gathering unit that came to the "conclusion" that Saddam very well may have been involved. Not one of the 16 real intelligence agencies agreed with that assessmenmt. Cheney said reapeatidly Iraqi officials met with al-Quida agents right before 9-11. And Bush's speeches before the attack basically went like this: 'Saddam, WMD, 9-11, Saddam, WMD, 9-11" Over and over again. Americans, you know the ones that watch American Idol too much, saw that and believed Saddam did 9-11. It was clever and it worked

Are you two clowns part of some cult with that avatar? Two Bushbots you are. This may be too complicated for you, which is why Bush got away with it, counting on usless imbiciles like you two, but he set up a seperate "intelligence" gathering unit that came to the "conclusion" that Saddam very well may have been involved. Not one of the 16 real intelligence agencies agreed with that assessmenmt. Cheney said reapeatidly Iraqi officials met with al-Quida agents right before 9-11. And Bush's speeches before the attack basically went like this: 'Saddam, WMD, 9-11, Saddam, WMD, 9-11" Over and over again. Americans, you know the ones that watch American Idol too much, saw that and believed Saddam did 9-11. It was clever and it worked

You keep believing that, if it makes you feel better. Truth is, if his speeches had gone that way, it would have been improvement over the incoherent hash of contradictory reasons they actually did give.

But then, as I said earlier, reality has little to do with your beliefs anyway.

LOL, you still won't post a Bush quote saying it would take more than that amount of time, yet I have posted quotes from Administrtaion officials saying it would be easy. This war was sold as a cakewalk. Mission accomplished speaks for itself. You are simply living in fantasy land

Again, you don't read. He has never said a timeframe because he at least is smart enough to know it was going to take a while. How many times do you want me to say that. I keep asking you to provide one because you can't because he never has.

:worthy:

Again, you don't read. He has never said a timeframe because he at least is smart enough to know it was going to take a while. How many times do you want me to say that. I keep asking you to provide one because you can't because he never has.

:worthy:

Doesn't matter. Molson heard one. It was probably from some talking media head quoting some other media member saying that some junior Pentagon staffer offered an opinion on how he thought the occupation would go...but that's close enough to "Bush said..." for his purposes. :pirate:

This is probably your most intelligent comeback Simon. Much better response then your typical whining when crayonz makes you his B word. You should stick with the smilie response in the future, otherwise you leave no doubt.

I've underestimated you. I didn't believe you could sound any more ridiculous than referring to 'lil Bush as "smart", but then you proceeded to call a smilie a comeback and then claim that vanilla crayonz are somehow awesome by being nothing more than an afterthought. Your laughably low threshhold for what constitutes impact is a wee bit embarassing. :worthy:

I've underestimated you. I didn't believe you could sound any more ridiculous than referring to 'lil Bush as "smart", but then you proceeded to call a smilie a comeback and then claim that vanilla crayonz are somehow awesome by being nothing more than an afterthought. Your laughably low threshhold for what constitutes impact is a wee bit embarassing. :worthy:

If I had a drink first, would this post make sense?