How about taking Detroit's Mike Williams and converting him to TE?

Tipster19

His attitude has been good, he has great hands and his weight won't be a negative. Having interchangable parts seemed to work pretty good for New England. We haven't been to afraid to convert players' roles, ala Wire and Peters. I had to edit, couldn't fit the original title in completely.

His attitude has been good, he has great hands and his weight won't be a negative. Having interchangable parts seemed to work pretty good for New England. We haven't been to afraid to convert players' roles, ala Wire and Peters. I had to edit, couldn't fit the original title in completely.

Not the worst idea ive heard.

ALl we need....another Mike Williams.

Furthermore: I love this idea in theory, however, I dont know if it would hold up in practice. Now if we could get him in here for a low contract number then sign him up and turn him into a situational red zone threat. Even if thats all he is, he could at least do it while at the same time creating a distraction which frees up the other players.

You deserve to go to timeout for that post!

Or at least no dessert after dinner.

(you can give it to Mike....I think he likes seconds)

That's what I've been doing in Madden for years (I know, I know :wallbash: ). But seriously, the guy ain't fast enough at wr and can't get enough separation. Why not pack on a little weight and have a huge advantage over Lbs and safties.

Great idea, though I don't think it will ever happen.