So Anyway, Yesterday In Iraq There Was A Media Briefing

And that this interference in Iraq that was killing American soldiers and led stright to the top of the Iranian regime. So the mullahs are killing our boys. The meeting was conducted by high level American military people, I gather. But they wouldn't tell their names. No video or sound recording equipment was allowed in, no cell phones and it was the front page story on the NYTimes, Washington Post, Yahoo, etc. So its front page news but no one went on record with these allegations.

Is there something wrong with this picture?

And that this interference in Iraq that was killing American soldiers and led stright to the top of the Iranian regime. So the mullahs are killing our boys. The meeting was conducted by high level American military people, I gather. But they wouldn't tell their names. No video or sound recording equipment was allowed in, no cell phones and it was the front page story on the NYTimes, Washington Post, Yahoo, etc. So its front page news but no one went on record with these allegations.

Yeah, and the problem is that our credibility is shot to sh*t.

douchebagsayswhat?