how about this guy

K-Gun10

Donte Stallworth will be a free agent i say bring him in and lets see what losman can do with him and evans, although i love PP i dont see him playing slot so i think that would mean hes gone. What do u guuys think

Many teams need a number one receiver and many more need a number two receiver even more than we do.

Thus, I think Stallworth will command more money than it makes sense for us to pay.

For the record: I like stallworth. Since he came out of TN Ive always believed in him and thought he was pretty good, but inconsistent QB play and injuries have served to slow him down. Not as great as advertised but an absolute burner and a player who will surprise you with the tough catch every now and then. I dont think he is the type of WR we should look for, hes jut another burner in the Davis/Price/Evans/Parrish mold. What I think we could use is a big ol guy like Drew Bennett, or some other veteran tall go-get-it guy who comes a little cheaper.

However, if we had evans and stallworth it would be deep ball heaven.

We need a guy that is 6'4 or taller to go over the middle and go for the jump ball in the endzone. We dont need another 5'10" guy the fly past dbs. We got those guys already.

My choices:

RD#1 Dwayne Jarrett 6'5", 215 USC

RD#2 Dwayne Bowe 6-3 220 LSU

RD#3 Jason Hill 6-2 210 Washington St. or Jarrett Hicks 6-3 210 Texas Tec

RD#4 Joel Filano 6-3 215 Texas Tech or Matt Tranon 6-6 235 Michigan St.

My choices:

RD#1 Dwayne Jarrett 6'5", 215 USC

RD#2 Dwayne Bowe 6-3 220 LSU

RD#3 Jason Hill 6-2 210 Washington St. or Jarrett Hicks 6-3 210 Texas Tec

RD#4 Joel Filano 6-3 215 Texas Tech or Matt Tranon 6-6 235 Michigan St.

This is the post I print out and put on the coffee table in front of the TV. Now all I need is links to scouting reports. :(

This is the post I print out and put on the coffee table in front of the TV. Now all I need is links to scouting reports. :(

My choices:

RD#1 Dwayne Jarrett 6'5", 215 USCJarrett

A very fluid receiver with great size and more than enough speed to be a number one at the next level. Jarrett will make the spectacular grab in traffic and as a red zone threat he has the ideal skills. I see so much in this kid that I like. I compare Jarrett to former Wisconsin Badger and New York Jet Al Toon and that is saying a whole bunch. As of now Jarrett appears to be a top fifteen selection in the 2007 draft.

RD#2 Dwayne Bowe 6-3 220 LSU Bowe

Gifted receiver who possesses great natural ability ... Perhaps the most talented player among LSU's receiving corps ... Big-bodied receiver with great hands ... Has tremendous wingspan ... Still relatively new at the game of football, having played the sport for the first time just four years ago (first year came as a junior in high school) ... At 6-3 has a tremendous stride that contributes to his breakaway speed.

Overall: Bowe played in all 13 games for LSU as a true freshman in 2003 as the team's fourth wide receiver and made nine catches for 106 yards. In 2004, Bowe played in all 12 games and had 10 starts. He finished the year with 39 receptions for 597 yards (15.3 average) and five touchdowns. Bowe missed the 2005 opener against ASU with an ankle injury and then played in the remaining 12 games, making nine starts. He led the Tigers in receptions (41), receiving yards (710), and touchdown catches (nine), while averaging 17.3 yards per receptions.

Bowe is one of the most naturally gifted wide receiver prospects in this class. He still has room to improve in terms of his route running and recognition skills, but Bowe is a late-bloomer who continues to make noticeable strides with more playing experience. He projects as a good No. 2 receiver ...

RD#3 Jason Hill 6-2 210 Washington St. Hill

Hill - Scout.com

With 32 career TD catches, he is Washington State's all time leader in touchdown receptions and the No. 2 scoring receiver in Pac-10 history. He also owns the WSU record for career receiving yards with 2,704 yards. Had 1,000-yard plus seasons in 2004 and 2005 and was on pace for another in 2006 before going down with a leg injury. In his first season as a Cougar starter, Hill grabbed 12 TDs in 2004 to set the all-time season mark. As a junior, he bettered the mark by one, catching 13 scoring passes. Hill led the Cougar receivers with 62 catches for 1,097 yards in 2005.

RD#3 Jarrett Hicks 6-3 210 Texas Tec Hicks

Hicks - Scout

East-West Shrine, West Team Tuesday Practice Report - The Texas Tech wideouts, Jarrett Hicks and Joel Filani, each flashed ability, but also struggled a bit with consistency. Hicks caught the ball well, but was a little sloppy in his route-running and didn't always play with the required physicality when blocking. Considering he is listed at 6-3, 208 pounds, that is an obvious concern.

11/28/06 - WR Jarrett Hicks missed his third straight game with what is believed to be a back or rib injury, though Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell still managed to distribute the ball to nine receivers.

RD#4 Joel Filani 6-3 215 Texas Tech Filani

Info

East-West Shrine, West Team Tuesday Practice Report - Filani, dropped a few passes early, but improved as the day went on. He also showed surprising burst coming out of his breaks, gaining separation against the best corners the West defense could throw his way.

11/29/06 - Coaches All-Big 12 First Team: Senior WR Joel Filani joined Oklahoma State's Adarius Bowman and UT's Limas Sweed as the top three receivers selected by the conference to the first team. Filani garnered his second consecutive first-team all-conference honor after leading the Big 12 in receptions (80), yards (1,138), yards per game (94.8) and receiving touchdowns (12) during the regular season. His 12 receiving scores are the second highest single-season total in school history and he joined former Red Raider Wes Welker as the only two players to record 1,000 yards receiving in two different seasons after racking up 1,048 in 2005.

11/09/06 - The national player of the week nominations are in and the polls are open. Red Raider fans can cast their votes for Texas Tech wide receiver Joel Filani for the Cingular Wireless/ABC Sports All-America Player of the Week, the only major college football honor determined exclusively by fans. Filani was nominated for the award after recording 212 receiving yards and three touchdowns in the Red Raiders' 55-21 win against Baylor. Filani, who ranks in the top 10 nationally in receiving, recorded his third career three touchdown game and second of the season (Iowa State).

RD#4 Matt Trannon 6-6 235 Michigan St. Trannon

Scout

12/02/06 - There won't be a second Senior Day introduction for Matt Trannon at the end of Michigan State's basketball season. The four-year football wide receiver stopped the insanity that ruled his athletic life at Michigan State since 2003 by telling coach Tom Izzo Friday afternoon he doesn't intend to re-join the basketball Spartans for a fourth time. Trannon will instead concentrate on getting healthy in preparation for the NFL draft in April. "After going three years around the clock, I sort of understand it," Izzo said after practice. "I still think basketball would have helped him (for the NFL), I really do. But he's got a life and whatever he thinks, is what's most important to getting him where he wants to get." If Trannon wasn't still recovering from hamstring, groin and ankle injuries sustained during the football season, the chances of him returning might have been better. "I still think in his heart he wants to play, but in his mind . . ." Izzo said trailing off. "But I also respect and appreciate what he's given us over the couple years he's been with us." Trannon was instrumental in the Spartans' run to the 2005 Final Four, and was honored with MSU seniors Maurice Ager and Paul Davis before the final home game of last season. - Steve Grinczel, Michigan Live

11/20/06 - PRO PROSPECTS: WR Matt Trannon - Another season of basketball might showcase his athletic ability for NFL scouts. Trannon is undecided if he's playing basketball or not. His size and hands will get him a look in the NFL.

11/14/06 - LOOKING GOOD: WR Matt Trannon - Flashing the form that has been missing since early in the season, caught seven passes for 129 yards. He also caught the only touchdown of the day produced by the offense.