Mommy Mommy jokes. Does anybody remember them

Fan in San Diego

I can only remember two of them. Add the ones you remember or can you make up a really good new one.

1) Mommy ! Mommy ! I dont want to visit Grampa ! (Mommy replies) Shutup kid ! And keep digging !

2) Mommy ! Mommy ! I dont want anymore spaghetti ! (Mommy replies) Shutup kid ! Or I'll rip the veins out of your other arm !

3) .... ?

I can only remember two of them. Add the ones you remember or can you make up a really good new one.

1) Mommy ! Mommy ! I dont want to visit Grampa ! (Mommy replies) Shutup kid ! And keep digging !

2) Mommy ! Mommy ! I dont want anymore spaghetti ! (Mommy replies) Shutup kid ! Or I'll rip the veins out of your other arm !

3) .... ?

3) WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

i remember them as a concept but cannot remember any specifically...i do like the 2 you gave, they are in the spirit of the joke

3) .... ?

3) .... ?

I never heard of these jokes, but #1 was pretty funny. #2 just creeped me out though. :(

What years were these type of jokes popular? I t might have been the years I was in prison.

Mommy, Mommy! Are you sure this is how to learn to swim?

Shut up and get back in the sack!

I just remember a few of them from the 60's when my older brother was telling them to me. Never heard them since really.

I never thought to google for Mommy Mommy jokes, I thought they were way too obscure and bizarre to have survived the 60's. But I found some. here's a funny one ! Do people want a Mommy Mommy joke of the day ?

Here it is .

Mommy, Mommy! Why are we pushing the car off the cliff?

Shut up son, you'll wake your father.

I never thought to google for Mommy Mommy jokes, I thought they were way too obscure and bizarre to have survived the 60's. But I found some. here's a funny one ! Do people want a Mommy Mommy joke of the day ?

Here it is .

Mommy, Mommy! Why are we pushing the car off the cliff?

Shut up son, you'll wake your father.

I am on a mission here and you will not deter me!