Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett

ajzepp

Anyone watching this guy? I'm dying listening to him offer some in-ring commentary on the knock out he just delivered to KJ Noones....

This is some entertaining sheeat!

EDIT: Wow, this Gina Curano chick is HOT! http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...%3Doff%26sa%3DN

I missed the 1st fight of fly weights I think, but the chicks were the most entertaining fights of the night. They said her father used to be the QB of the Dalls cowboys and played in the USFL but I don't remember that guy ever playing.

The last fight of super heavy weights was mildly amusing, that 'Bigfoot' I think is going to dominate for sometime to come.

I missed the 1st fight of fly weights I think, but the chicks were the most entertaining fights of the night. They said her father used to be the QB of the Dalls cowboys and played in the USFL but I don't remember that guy ever playing.

The last fight of super heavy weights was mildly amusing, that 'Bigfoot' I think is going to dominate for sometime to come.

Oh man, the first fight was great...Krazy Horse caught him with a vicious punch and then spent the next twenty mins gloating about how great he was...this guy is a trip.

I enjoyed the chicks more than I thought I would. It helps that one of them was awesome looking, but they really could bring it, too. I was very impressed. I don't remember her father, either.

I agree about Silva....that guy can move for a big guy, and he's got those long, heavy arms to just pound people with. Very scary.

I'm still not sure what I think about the Shamrock v. Gracie match. If the guy seriously has a concussion, then it's good they stopped it. But even on the replays it didn't seem like Shamrock did anything out of the ordinary....Gracie just didn't move his frickin head after the first blow.