How We Went To War

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, ya you did use Mr. Clinton Mr. non-partisan Partisan, and there is a reason for it. You also said before you hate Liberals. Real non-partisan there! You are a fraud

I do hate liberals, for reasons you make clear every day. I'm not a fan of "social conservatives" either.

Partisan:

1. an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, esp. a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Sorry, dimwit. That definition doesn't at all fit the bill.

As far as your judgement, I could care less. You're the equivalent of shoe poop.

I do hate liberals, for reasons you make clear every day. I'm not a fan of "social conservatives" either.

Partisan:

1. an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, esp. a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Sorry, dimwit. That definition doesn't at all fit the bill.

As far as your judgement, I could care less. You're the equivalent of shoe poop.

1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.

Yes, you are militant anti-liberal, and that makes you a partisan, as they are a very definate faction in America. A knee jerk, ignorant group of angry idiots. And Shoes don't poop

1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.

Yes, you are militant anti-liberal, and that makes you a partisan, as they are a very definate faction in America. A knee jerk, ignorant group of angry idiots. And Shoes don't poop

The only person of ignorance here is you. There is nothing "knee jerk" about it. I appreciate your continued attempts to label me, you progressive guy, you.

I love the fact that you think "shoes don't poop" is either intelligent or funny. Quick liberals, beg for more school funding.

The only person of ignorance here is you. There is nothing "knee jerk" about it. I appreciate your continued attempts to label me, you progressive guy, you.

I love the fact that you think "shoes don't poop" is either intelligent or funny. Quick liberals, beg for more school funding.

I'm so terribly sorry that you can't understand that many groups, movements and classes of people are defined by what they are against. I'm not surprised though. And if you think there is but one ignorant person on this board, me or someone else, then you are the complete moron I have sized you up to be. This board is littered with right wing half-wits, screamers and other other conservative crazies, but they are not liberals, so your partisan blinders hide them from you, I guess.

Yes, you are militant anti-liberal.
That is what makes AD smart. I am not a Republican either, so spare me with the name calling etc.

A knee jerk, ignorant group of angry idiots.

I find it hilarious how you call people angry when you yourself are going off in almost every post I read.

Anger management courses are readily available.

I'm so terribly sorry that you can't understand that many groups, movements and classes of people are defined by what they are against. I'm not surprised though. And if you think there is but one ignorant person on this board, me or someone else, then you are the complete moron I have sized you up to be. This board is littered with right wing half-wits, screamers and other other conservative crazies, but they are not liberals, so your partisan blinders hide them from you, I guess.

As a matter of fact, most of us come down as hard on the right-wing half-wits as we do the left-wing half-wits such as yourself. The main difference between them and yourself is that, while Wacka and RkFast might be utter morons, they can read.

I'm so terribly sorry that you can't understand that many groups, movements and classes of people are defined by what they are against. I'm not surprised though.

You're right, that's a completely foriegn concept to me. :lol:

And if you think there is but one ignorant person on this board, me or someone else, then you are the complete moron I have sized you up to be.

Uh, I was talking about the discussion between you and I. Only you could somehow make that into me propping the entire board. But I'm the complete moron.

This board is littered with right wing half-wits, screamers and other other conservative crazies, but they are not liberals, so your partisan blinders hide them from you, I guess.

Yeah, I know. You ought to ask them how well I treat 'em when they're acting the way you normally do.

As a matter of fact, most of us come down as hard on the right-wing half-wits as we do the left-wing half-wits such as yourself. The main difference between them and yourself is that, while Wacka and RkFast might be utter morons, they can read.

In your world, Ramius's biology background makes him the Voice of All Science, while Wacka's biology background doesn't prevent him from getting consigned to the "utter moron" category. This, despite the fact that Wacka's posts evince a much greater degree of intelligence than do Ramius's.

Then there's RKFast, who is one of the more intelligent posters on these boards.

Your implication is that those two are utter morons, because their biases prevent them from seeing the truth. I suggest you remove the beam from your own eye, before you get too harsh about criticizing the splinters in theirs.

In your world, Ramius's biology background makes him the Voice of All Science, while Wacka's biology background doesn't prevent him from getting consigned to the "utter moron" category. This, despite the fact that Wacka's posts evince a much greater degree of intelligence than do Ramius's.

Then there's RKFast, who is one of the more intelligent posters on these boards.

Your implication is that those two are utter morons, because their biases prevent them from seeing the truth. I suggest you remove the beam from your own eye, before you get too harsh about criticizing the splinters in theirs.

Wacka is a total moron because all he knows how to do is regurgitate from the bullet point cheat sheet he's been given.

I suggest you remove the beam from your own eye, before you get too harsh about criticizing the splinters in theirs.

I suggest you follow your own advice. :lol:

Wacka is a total moron because all he knows how to do is regurgitate from the bullet point cheat sheet he's been given.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Wacka believes everything that, for example, Rush Limbaugh tells him to. Does this make him the intellectual inferior of someone like yourself, who believes everything Bungee Jumper tells him to?

Let's say for the sake of argument that Wacka believes everything that, for example, Rush Limbaugh tells him to. Does this make him the intellectual inferior of someone like yourself, who believes everything Bungee Jumper tells him to?

Going with your example, yes it does.

Yeah, I can't see the "truth" of your bull sh--, because I'm biased toward actual math and science. You just go on living in your own private little unreality...

Thank you for all the interest in me! :lol:

For your info, I haven't listened to Rush or Hannity in weeks. I do catch Mark Levin once in a while ("Get off the phone you big moron!") when the Sabres aren't playing. I've been listening to Adam Caolla, Opie and Anthony, and Don and Mike.

This coming from someone who has defended both deluca AND molson. :lol::(:lol:

Honestly, could you three get a room? I know Holcomb's Arm is quintessential idiot but even I'm tired of watching you two smash him while he whistles whatever melancholy melody that keeps him from reality.**

**H.A. if you even respond to this post, I'm sending you on vacation.