The 50 Most Loathsome Americans of 2006

The man uses his radio show to try to legislate morality. This leads to the great Nanny state and the reduction of liberties in our country.

Yes, I'd forgotten about Gerald Ford. He was on the list because he'd pardoned Nixon. Pelosi was on the list because she didn't try to impeach Bush. Richard Mellon Scaife was on the list because he funded a fact-finding mission to help the Clinton impeachment. I'm a little surprised you're trying to convince people up is down, black is white, and the list isn't a hatchet job.

The only types of people on the list were apolitical slime such as O.J., and those who'd failed the Leftist movement in some way. Horowitz was born and raised a communist before turning against communism, earning him the #8 spot on the list. Carville's on the list because he disagreed with Howard Dean, and because he married a woman to the right of Lenin. You say Dean might have been correct, and Carville wrong, about their disagreements. Even if that's true, does that mean Carville deserves to be on the same list as O.J.? No. Carville was put on the list because his loyalty to the Leftist movement is in question, not because he once gave potentially mistaken tactical advice.

Yes, I'd forgotten about Gerald Ford. He was on the list because he'd pardoned Nixon. Pelosi was on the list because she didn't try to impeach Bush. Richard Mellon Scaife was on the list because he funded a fact-finding mission to help the Clinton impeachment. I'm a little surprised you're trying to convince people up is down, black is white, and the list isn't a hatchet job. The only types of people on the list were apolitical slime such as O.J., and those who'd failed the Leftist movement in some way. Horowitz was born and raised a communist before turning against communism, earning him the #8 spot on the list. Carville's on the list because he disagreed with Howard Dean, and because he married a woman to the right of Lenin. You say Dean might have been correct, and Carville wrong, about their disagreements. Even if that's true, does that mean Carville deserves to be on the same list as O.J.? No. Carville was put on the list because his loyalty to the Leftist movement is in question, not because he once gave potentially mistaken tactical advice.

Ah, yes, continuing to ignore all of what they wrote and only seeing the part of it which you assume supports your views. That makes me the one trying to convince people up is down. :) :)

Ah, yes, continuing to ignore all of what they wrote and only seeing the part of it which you assume supports your views. That makes me the one trying to convince people up is down. :) :)

I read what they wrote, which is why I concluded the article was a thinly veiled Leftist hatchet job.

I have a chicken and egg question here: does indoctrination in Leftism cause people to adopt distorted thought processes, or do people with distorted thought processes naturally gravitate toward Leftism?

The former. You're certainly not Leftist, and your thought process is as distorted as they come.

Now that's a case of the pot calling the kettle black! :unsure:

Yeah. You think a single die has a true value of 3.5, and any other value is error. And I'm the one with the warped thought processes.

What exactly is your morning ritual? Get up, eat lead paint chips, read funny pages, put clothes on backwards, suck on a tailpipe, stare at ceiling fan, tie shoes together, hit self in head with sledgehammer...? At what point do you finally stop and say to yourself "I've achieved the level of brain-damage everyone expects of me, it's time to go out and face the world."?

Yeah. You think a single die has a true value of 3.5, and any other value is error. And I'm the one with the warped thought processes.

What exactly is your morning ritual? Get up, eat lead paint chips, read funny pages, put clothes on backwards, suck on a tailpipe, stare at ceiling fan, tie shoes together, hit self in head with sledgehammer...? At what point do you finally stop and say to yourself "I've achieved the level of brain-damage everyone expects of me, it's time to go out and face the world."?

You asked me, "At what point do you finally stop and say to yourself 'I've achieved the level of brain-damage everyone expects of me, it's time to go out and face the world.'?" I had to think about that one for a little bit . . .

. . .

I figure I'll have reached that point once I've read enough of your posts. :unsure: Assuming your posts could shave 10 points off someone's I.Q. each week, then at the end of a five year period you could have me down to a normal level of intelligence. So I need to be careful . . .