Shocked! shocked I tell you!

dib

Illegal drugs were found in Anna Nichole Smith's hotel room

Typical lazy news media. Sure, they report the illegal drugs. But they leave out the stacks upon stacks of Particle Physics texts, the highlighted copies of Dostoevsky and Kafka, and Anna's countless hand-written notebooks of experiments and inventions. Truly tragic.

she has a history of abusing drugs...therefore she did not have much respect for herself...and you are right..the baby(the 450million dollar baby) is the real victim, she did not ask for any of this and my heart truly goes out to her....but we are not talking about the baby, we are talking about a person who could have had it all but chose a lifestyle that was condusive to throwing it all down the drain...i refuse to feel sad for ANS death...I feel sad about the path she took to reach this destination

We still dont know the result of her death. Benefit of doubt? The baby is the REAL victim here. Have some respect :rolleyes:

We still dont know the result of her death. Benefit of doubt? The baby is the REAL victim here. Have some respect :rolleyes:

We pretty much know the reason for her death.

As for the baby, the good thing (if there is such a thing in this case), is that she's too young to remember her mother. Hopefully Larry Birkhead proves to be the father (which he is), takes her away, and gives her a semi-normal life.

out of curiosity, why do you appear to be in favor of birkhead being the father? I don't know anything about either of them, except for the fact that Howard K. Stern shows up and people die...... :rolleyes:

We pretty much know the reason for her death.

As for the baby, the good thing (if there is such a thing in this case), is that she's too young to remember her mother. Hopefully Larry Birkhead proves to be the father (which he is), takes her away, and gives her a semi-normal life.

Typical lazy news media. Sure, they report the illegal drugs. But they leave out the stacks upon stacks of Particle Physics texts, the highlighted copies of Dostoevsky and Kafka, and Anna's countless hand-written notebooks of experiments and inventions. Truly tragic.

:rolleyes: You are on a roll!

out of curiosity, why do you appear to be in favor of birkhead being the father? I don't know anything about either of them, except for the fact that Howard K. Stern shows up and people die...... :rolleyes:

I don't know much about Birkhead outside of an interview with him. He seemed uncomfortable with the publicity but looked genuinely concerned about his daughter and ANS. What I know of Howard K. Stern I do not like. So I think Birkhead, who ANS admitted in the past IS the father, would at the worst be the lesser of 2 evils, and could end up being a pretty decent guy.

she has a history of abusing drugs...therefore she did not have much respect for herself...and you are right..the baby(the 450million dollar baby) is the real victim, she did not ask for any of this and my heart truly goes out to her....but we are not talking about the baby, we are talking about a person who could have had it all but chose a lifestyle that was condusive to throwing it all down the drain...i refuse to feel sad for ANS death...I feel sad about the path she took to reach this destination

If you did some research you would see that she wasn't awarded anything. The state ruled for the son and if she want to try and fight him for it she would have to sue him. At first she got 450 mil then 90 mil then the judge took it all away from her. So she really didnt have it to begin with.

As far as the drugs thing, you mean to tell me that a good percentage of celebs and athletes dont partake to the point of no return. I know she was no angelbut the lady just lost her son, I wouldnt be in a normal state of mind either. How about you?

If you did some research you would see that she wasn't awarded anything. The state ruled for the son and if she want to try and fight him for it she would have to sue him. At first she got 450 mil then 90 mil then the judge took it all away from her. So she really didnt have it to begin with.

As far as the drugs thing, you mean to tell me that a good percentage of celebs and athletes dont partake to the point of no return. I know she was no angelbut the lady just lost her son, I wouldnt be in a normal state of mind either. How about you?

I'm sure if I lost a child to drugs, that I'd try to be a better druggie. That just makes sense to me.

I'm sure if I lost a child to drugs, that I'd try to be a better druggie. That just makes sense to me.

Her son died from OD'ing on two antidepressants and methadone. So apparently, the drugs didn't kill him. Trying to get clean did.

This woman was a two-bit stripper in Bum!@#$ Nowhere when she sat on a very old lap at a very opportune time. She has single-handedly done more wrong with her life than she was ever capable of doing right. Thanks to the media, she has become larger than life, but in the end, she was just a drugged-up stripper who didn't mind !@#$ing really, really, really old dudes.

Why you find it necessary to defend this piece of trash is beyond me. Spend some time looking into other people who died yesterday and I'll bet you'll find stories worth sharing. This is just a dumb !@#$ chick who sucked an old dick and whose death instantly makes us a smarter country.

Defend people worth defending.

Why you find it necessary to defend this piece of trash is beyond me. Spend some time looking into other people who died yesterday and I'll bet you'll find stories worth sharing. This is just a dumb !@#$ chick who sucked an old dick and whose death instantly makes us a smarter country.

My wife and I shared this same sentiment yesterday. Why all the boo hooing over someone who didnt contribute a single thing to society, and who did nothing but serve herself and her narcissistic lifestyle?