Giants Dolphins in London.

Didn't see a post on this, but heard on the morning show that there were an outrageous number of requests for seats for the Giants/Dolphins game in London. I guess the speculation about the Bills didn't come to fruition. For my money I'm happy that the Bills are not going. I'm one of the believers that the Bills are playoff bound next season and I think that travel game would just be an unnecessary distraction.

Didn't see a post on this, but heard on the morning show that there were an outrageous number of requests for seats for the Giants/Dolphins game in London. I guess the speculation about the Bills didn't come to fruition. For my money I'm happy that the Bills are not going. I'm one of the believers that the Bills are playoff bound next season and I think that travel game would just be an unnecessary distraction.

We also play the Giants next season in addition to the regular two games against the Fins. The 2007 reg season schedule hasn't been released yet. But can you imagine us playing the jet-lagged Giants or Fins the week after their London game? Odds are 13-3 (just over 4-1 odds) that we will. Unless the league schedules the Giants and Fins bye weeks right after the London game.

We also play the Giants next season in addition to the regular two games against the Fins. The 2007 reg season schedule hasn't been released yet. But can you imagine us playing the jet-lagged Giants or Fins the week after their London game? Odds are 13-3 (just over 4-1 odds) that we will. Unless the league schedules the Giants and Fins bye weeks right after the London game.

I think I heard the the teams that travel will have a bye the following week. So no one will catch them with jet lag.

I went over to finheaven to see what they were saying. I was surprised to find that rather than complaining a good % of the posts were like this. At least they can admit that as fans they pretty much suck. Thank God we don't have this problem. Or do we? The last game I was at the Club seat people were acting like they were watching golf.