Women takes wrong bus, lost for twenty five years

millbank

People like this need to be taken into a back yard, preferably near a shed, and beaten unmercifly with a blunt object that won't kill them, but still administers much pain.

I agree. 8 children had to grow up thinking their mother was dead because she's too much of a moron to find her way home. A language barrier and lack of money do not excuse her.

millbank ---- how do you find all this stuff ??

no farm work to do ?? ;):worthy:

The winter season is less busy on a farm as there is less field work, we do try to spread manure some but this not a daily chore. I milk and feed cows in the morning and evening as well this is usually about 6 hrs total. If there has not been much snow we will spread manure but this not a daily chore. in between milking with no field work I work in shed servicing various implements and repairing what needs be repaired. I have other businesses where I am able to sit in office and as many do on wall also have twobillsdrive open on computer. Farmers have times when there is not enough hours in day to seemingly finish work , other times thankfully which are times of rest. I will be going off to India for awhile shorty so I will be out of you folks hair for awhile. :rolleyes:

Just got to thinking. The average human learns their first language enough to be conversant in about 3 years. One would think she could have picked up a little something from the people around her. Something about this story just isn't adding up. I don't think she tried very hard.

The winter season is less busy on a farm as there is less field work, we do try to spread manure some but this not a daily chore. I milk and feed cows in the morning and evening as well this is usually about 6 hrs total. If there has not been much snow we will spread manure but this not a daily chore. in between milking with no field work I work in shed servicing various implements and repairing what needs be repaired. I have other businesses where I am able to sit in office and as many do on wall also have twobillsdrive open on computer. Farmers have times when there is not enough hours in day to seemingly finish work , other times thankfully which are times of rest. I will be going off to India for awhile shorty so I will be out of you folks hair for awhile. :sick:

What are you doing in India? Where are you going? I am jealous- India is high on my travel list. Have a great trip!