Belinda Carlisle

buckeyemike

First new album in 10 years...still hot at 48.

But most of the songs are in French? Huh? :thumbsup:

Never mind...I'll just post these wonderful videos from days gone by:

Belinda 1 -- 1987

Belinda 2 -- 1988

Belinda 3 -- 1989

Once upon a time, I felt about Belinda the way SilvernRed feels about Mandy Moore...even though Belinda Carlisle's 11 years older than I am. I still feel she's one of the sexiest women ever, despite the fact that she's only about 5'1".

what a skank!!!! :lol:

But most of the songs are in French? Huh? :thumbsup:

Belinda 1 -- 1987

Belinda 2 -- 1988

Belinda 3 -- 1989

Once upon a time, I felt about Belinda the way SilvernRed feels about Mandy Moore...even though Belinda Carlisle's 11 years older than I am. I still feel she's one of the sexiest women ever, despite the fact that she's only about 5'1".

But most of the songs are in French? Huh? :blink:

Belinda 1 -- 1987

Belinda 2 -- 1988

Belinda 3 -- 1989

Man you really have a crush on her don't you??

It looks like we know what you will be thinking of when you spank the old monkey tonight!

what normal red blooded teen+ male of the 80's didn't have a crush on her...i mean after farrah, debbie harry and cheryl tiegs...Belinda was the bomb..even with the extra pounds... :blink:

Man you really have a crush on her don't you??

It looks like we know what you will be thinking of when you spank the old monkey tonight!

i have no idea who she is but her selection of french classic songs is impressing... she has very good taste !

Olivier, she was part of a very popular all-girl band in the early 80s called the Go-Gos.

Back then, Belinda carried a few extra pounds on her petite frame. She was also using drugs at the time.

In the mid-80s, she kicked her drug habit, lost the weight, and apparently got a makeover, because she suddenly became a LOT prettier. And she was a long way from ugly to begin with. From about 1986-1990, Belinda Carlisle had a strong solo career with several top 5 hits in the United States.

For about the last 10-12 years, Belinda and her family have been living in France. Thus, her choice in the music of your homeland.

The Go-Gos have reunited a couple of times since about 1993, with Belinda on lead vocals.