What I saw last night

Troy Vincent was always around the ball... because his receiver kept catching it! Yikes!

Nice games by Pat Williams, Terrence McGee, Drew.

Lindell's kickoffs have quite a bit more oomph this year and are consistently inside the 5. He even made 2 tackles.

Tough time closing the deal on 3rd down on defense. As GW used to say "we've got to get better at that".

Losman's got potential.

I like Josh Stamer.

As for how my daughter did at her first game - pretty good I guess. She was more interested in Billy Buffalo and the Jills. But she yelled when everyone else did and really liked looking thru the binoculars. She was so tired though. She and my wife left at the beginning of the 4th to sit in the car. They saw the fireworks from there.

I hate leaving lot 1 - the traffic pattern really sucks. :rolleyes:

Losman's got potential.

I really like Losman too. And although I love his athletcism I wish he would work on staying in the pocket a little longer. If he keeps running he will get killed. Not to mention it will kill his WR's by running all over the place play after play.

I do however like the fact that he is not a statue and he can get out of trouble. Unlike another QB on the roster. (even though #11 stapped around pretty nicely a couple times).

I was suprised to see Losman working from the shotgun.

Teaching a scrambler to stay in the pocket is one of of thing things that shows Losman is a rookie.....

You know who Losman looks like? That there quarterback down in Atlanta.....what is his name....Michael Vick?

Troy Vincent was always around the ball... because his receiver kept catching it!  Yikes!

Nice games by Pat Williams, Terrence McGee, Drew. 

Lindell's kickoffs have quite a bit more oomph this year and are consistently inside the 5.  He even made 2 tackles.

Tough time closing the deal on 3rd down on defense.  As GW used to say "we've got to get better at that".

Losman's got potential.

I like Josh Stamer.

As for how my daughter did at her first game - pretty good I guess.  She was more interested in Billy Buffalo and the Jills.  But she yelled when everyone else did and really liked looking thru the binoculars.  She was so tired though.  She and my wife left at the beginning of the 4th to sit in the car.  They saw the fireworks from there.

I hate leaving lot 1 - the traffic pattern really sucks.  :rolleyes:

4221[/snapback]

yeah, I noticed Pat is just super fast out there. I slowed a bunch of plays on TiVo, and he is untouchable, or I mean unblockable.

You mentioned Stamer too. This guy refuses to get held up with a blocker. His lateral movement and the ability to skip backwards and move down the line is very fluid.

JP throws a wickedly tight spiral. That thing has Vapor Trails coming off of it.

I noticed TV was almost always a step behind. It concerned me a bit, but I tell myself that he is a savvy vet who knows the job is his and he probably isn't playing full speed. That and it is a new defense for him, so maybe that step will come by the time the real bullets start flying.

Thanks Jay.

Archived