world wine sales grow

mead107

I am doing my part. How about you ? I like the reds .

How many of you have changed what you drink in the last 10 years ?

I still drink beer at most Bills games .

I still like to drink Vodka and tonic some times .

How many make wine ?

How many make Beer ?

How many grow ???

Wine GOD :thumbsup::lol::lol:

How many make wine ?

How many make Beer ?

How many grow ???

You should come to Rochester. Big wine conference being held this week. I bet there's some rare bottles in town.

I make beer, although not as much lately. Bottling is hell, so I'm moving to a miniature keg system.

Aside from the bottling, making beer is just plain awesome.

do you have a collection or buy and drink ?

Both. I have a cellar of wines that are aging for the long haul (CA cabs, Bordeaux, Port). And have quite a few wines that I buy that are good but inexpensive and don't require age that I drink on a regular basis.

How many make wine ?

How many make Beer ?

How many grow ???

I'm not a big wine guy. I like the stuff, but I couldn't tell a $200 bottle from a $6 bottle. There's always some in the house, mostly whatever the girlfriend picks up. I'm pretty impartial but I seem to prefer whites over the reds, but reds work too...

I am a big fan of vodka; Ketel One and tonic is my #1 drink and has been for a while. I am also considering dabbling in the scotch after witnessing Bobber's performance that I detailed in another thread. I'm not sure if anyone here has visited the Czech Republic, but if you have been, I'm sure you tried some Slivovitz. The stuff is magic....

Beer is a gift from the gods and I thoroughly enjoy it. I can't say I've had too many bad beers. Literally, if you put it in front of me, I'll drink it. I can put back the fancy micros for taste, or I can get bombed off of Blue Light. I pretty much run the gamut. There have been times where I thought an ice cold Miller High Life in the bottle was the best thing I've ever tasted...

I do not make wine or beer....

I'm 28, I think I'm done growing....

In honor of this thread, I may have some wine tonight. What's a good bottle to grab on the way home???

I'm not a big wine guy. I like the stuff, but I couldn't tell a $200 bottle from a $6 bottle. There's always some in the house, mostly whatever the girlfriend picks up. I'm pretty impartial but I seem to prefer whites over the reds, but reds work too...

I am a big fan of vodka; Ketel One and tonic is my #1 drink and has been for a while. I am also considering dabbling in the scotch after witnessing Bobber's performance that I detailed in another thread. I'm not sure if anyone here has visited the Czech Republic, but if you have been, I'm sure you tried some Slivovitz. The stuff is magic....

Beer is a gift from the gods and I thoroughly enjoy it. I can't say I've had too many bad beers. Literally, if you put it in front of me, I'll drink it. I can put back the fancy micros for taste, or I can get bombed off of Blue Light. I pretty much run the gamut. There have been times where I thought an ice cold Miller High Life in the bottle was the best thing I've ever tasted...

I do not make wine or beer....

I'm 28, I think I'm done growing....

In honor of this thread, I may have some wine tonight. What's a good bottle to grab on the way home???

black swan

You should come to Rochester. Big wine conference being held this week. I bet there's some rare bottles in town.

I prefer the 3 for $10 - 750ml bottles of Italian wine at the local liqour store. :blink:

Reds are my favorite: Shiraz, Merlot, Cab Sav, Chianti - specially from Italy or South America

White wines I like: Pinot Blanc, Riesling, "white" Chadonnay (not aged in wooden barrels) and Vergennes.

Favorite winery: Arbor Hill - a few miles north of Monica's Grape Pies.

I have brewed my own beer for about 12 years. I started out making extract beer on the stovetop in 5 gallon batches. I now crack my own grain, mash and boil out in the driveway making 10 gallons per batch. There is nothing better than good homebrew. I have heard mixed reviews on the party pig over the years in homebrewing circles. I know some brewers that didn't want to go all out for the full kegging system that have raved about the Tap-A-Draft system. Brew on!