Silent thread for Danny Briere's SICK upstairs backhand

taterhill

I hear the Habs are going to make a run at Briere this offseason with some big-time money...

I wouldn't mind. Samsonov has to be the all time worse signing. Well that, Jose Theodore, Patrice Brisebois, Craig Rivet, Mario Tremblay, the famous Roy trade and well, the last 15 years.

I wouldn't mind. Samsonov has to be the all time worse signing. Well that, Jose Theodore, Patrice Brisebois, Craig Rivet, Mario Tremblay, the famous Roy trade and well, the last 15 years.

In that case, I wouldn't mind either. With a track record like that, if the Habs sign Briere, it's a clear indication that Briere's peaked and is on the down-slope of his career... :lol:

In that case, I wouldn't mind either. With a track record like that, if the Habs sign Briere, it's a clear indication that Briere's peaked and is on the down-slope of his career... :)

:lol:

I don't think it will happen. I mean, Gainey is in his office right now with Holcomb's Arm trying to concoct an evil cynical way to get Sydney Crosby to wear Le CH in exchange for David Aebischer, Mark Streit and Aaron Downey. It's simple statistics.

Great shot...it seems like the boys are starting to show some signs of life...two good periods against the Devils on Saturday, and a great effort tonight...it almost felt like a playoff game...

i crapped my pants in the last 30 seconds of the third period

true story