Even a win won't make us happy

Even if we win one soon - will we be happy.

I see no confidence, no assurance, not killer instinct in the way that we are playing. So even if we we one, we'll win ugly, and I don't think that's going to be good enough.

These losses may be close - they may look like we have a shot. But in reality - we don't. We look like a team biding time, waiting for January so they can go back home and relax.

Even if we win one soon - will we be happy.

I see no confidence, no assurance, not killer instinct in the way that we are playing. So even if we we one, we'll win ugly, and I don't think that's going to be good enough.

These losses may be close - they may look like we have a shot. But in reality - we don't. We look like a team biding time, waiting for January so they can go back home and relax.

Speak for yourself......... I disagree. In fact, I think we'll win our next 4 games & be 4-4. <_<

It's getting sad. I now go to the bar to watch the game and wonder how we can lose this game? 4-4 Tom... This team hasn't shown anything to convince me that they can. It's impossible to blame Drew 100%, WE HAVE NO O-LINE! This is not a physical it's all mental!

Jeff