Hey Time Warner, here's a gift

beerme1

Up yours! :rolleyes:

I found out when talking to a still employed Adelphia tech, that when they switch us over to roadrunner.com for our e mail, they are reducing our inbound and outbound capacity to 5mb. It's currently 10mb and sometimes that isn't enough.

C'mon FIOS.

Thanks Fez. I have heard of this G mail but didn't think I need it until I get my next phone. So I am not really sure what it is but am guessing it's a web based e mail service?

Yup, it's web-based email. You can view it on your phone as well if you have internet access on the phone - works well.

http://www.gmail.com

Looking at the site, it appears that you can register an account if you give them your cell phone number (they'll text you a message). Otherwise, you can IM me your email address and I can send you an invite that way if you're interested.

Up yours! :rolleyes:

I found out when talking to a still employed Adelphia tech, that when they switch us over to roadrunner.com for our e mail, they are reducing our inbound and outbound capacity to 5mb. It's currently 10mb and sometimes that isn't enough.

C'mon FIOS.

How many words does it take to use up 5 Mb?

How many words does it take to use up 5 Mb?

Pictures my friend. I can't read! :rolleyes:

I have noticed that if I send some pictures in a smaller than original size that they tend to lose some detail.

The camera is a digital rebel and I know the pictures are huge if I just send them in the originl size, but I don't get why TW would cut us in half anyway. They are going to use the same equipment.

I have noticed that if I send some pictures in a smaller than original size that they tend to lose some detail.

The camera is a digital rebel and I know the pictures are huge if I just send them in the originl size, but I don't get why TW would cut us in half anyway. They are going to use the same equipment.

I advocate Gmail as well, but did you know that even Yahoo email has 1 GB of free storage?

:rolleyes:

I still champion ASCII text. RTF if pushed...

And vector graphics and their small file size.

I advocate Gmail as well, but did you know that even Yahoo email has 1 GB of free storage?

I used to be a Yahoo advocate and still maintain an account there, but their new interface is slow. Plus it seems to take forever to actually get to my email. If I click a direct link to an email from my personalized yahoo page it makes me log in (no problem) and then loading, loading, loading, loading, then it takes me to the mail home page (which contains little more than Yahoo news headlines :rolleyes: ), then I have to go into my inbox (more loading), then I can finally access the email that I had originally clicked on 5 minutes ago. :rolleyes:

I found out when talking to a still employed Adelphia tech, that when they switch us over to roadrunner.com for our e mail, they are reducing our inbound and outbound capacity to 5mb.

No wonder they went bankrupt. Even their techs are stupid. Doh.