yet another off season

frogger

Start by re-signing Coy wire....done thank God

Re-sign Nate Clements 6 year deal, 58 million and a 15 million dollar signing bonus...sounds about right?

re-sign Mike Gandy 2 year deal worth 4.1 million 1.4 million dollar signing bonus

re-sign Thomas

keep Hargrove

Let Fletcher and Kelsey walk, we are strong at both positions depth wise, Crowell can shift over and Denney outplayed Kelsey and I think Hargrove will be able to start at LE.

Sign Eric Steinbach-LG, I think we can create a more athletic OL, and he is a great start.

Drew Bennett-WR, here's why this years WR class might be one of the strongest of all time, 6, maybe more, will go first round. Bennett is the perfect compliment to Evans. He's tall and crafty, he creates a solid 2nd option at WR. and he's still young.

Cosey Coleman G-kind of fell off the map in Cleveland, I'd bring him in to compete, he wouldn't cost much, so it might be worth a look.

Al Singleton OLB-another inexpensive player, has been in Tampa 2 before...in tampa, Could add depth or play strong side in the event Spikes moves inside.

Drafting

1-Raiders-Russell-need a QB for future

2-Lions-Joe Thomas-will play RT

3-Browns-Calvin johnson-can't pass him up, they feel good about frye, Johnson and Edwards could be explosive

4-Bucs-Brady Quinn-QB is their weakest position

5-Cards-Alan Branch-need to address interior line

6-Redskins-Jamal Anderson-DE-the redskins get one of the very best in the draft

7-Vikes-Ted Ginn-Vikes need a WR.

8-Texans-Peterson-Texans won't pass on a RB this year

9-Dolphins-Okeyo-Holliday and Traylor are likely gone

10-Falcons-Reggie Nelson-clearly the best DB in the draft, they need youth and play makers there

11-49ers-Leon hall-49ers need to improve D backfield

12-BILLS-No Okeyo, which is who we target, 2nd choice Patrick Willis replaces Fletcher

22-after we trade our 2nd, 3rd and a 5th next year we move up to draft Tank Tyler-reasoning? we needed to address the interior DL in the draft after Tyler there is a huge drop off. a move we will regret one day

round 4-Cory Anderson-might be the best iso blocker at FB

round 6-Manuel Ramirez-guard-- big & strong, but limited athletically

round 7-Scott Chandler-TE with great height-was productive at Iowa.

Opening day line up

Bennett-Peters-steinbach-Fowler-Gandy-Pennington-Royal-Evans

Losman

Anderson

Mcgahee

End of the year prediction

Bennett-Peters-Steinbach-Fowler-Coleman-Gandy-Royal-Parrish-Evans

Losman

McGahee

after Pennington struggles Gandy makes another move, and we set up in a 3 wide set

Defense (opening)

Schobel-Tripplett-Williams-Denney

Crowell- Willis- Spikes

McGee Clements

Simpson Whitner

ending

Schobel-McCargo-Tyler-Hargrove

Crowell willis Spikes

Youboty Clements

Simpson Whitner

McGee gets injured week 2 or 3 and youboty comes in and plays lights out, when mcGee returns he is the nickle, Denney returns to the bench as part of the rotation, tripplett is outplayed by McCargo, and Tyler starts, using Kyle Williams as a spark plug off the bench.

understand the following was for entertainment only

the end

Start by re-signing Coy wire....done thank God

Re-sign Nate Clements 6 year deal, 58 million and a 15 million dollar signing bonus...sounds about right?

re-sign Mike Gandy 2 year deal worth 4.1 million 1.4 million dollar signing bonus

re-sign Thomas

keep Hargrove

Let Fletcher and Kelsey walk, we are strong at both positions depth wise, Crowell can shift over and Denney outplayed Kelsey and I think Hargrove will be able to start at LE.

Sign Eric Steinbach-LG, I think we can create a more athletic OL, and he is a great start.

Drew Bennett-WR, here's why this years WR class might be one of the strongest of all time, 6, maybe more, will go first round. Bennett is the perfect compliment to Evans. He's tall and crafty, he creates a solid 2nd option at WR. and he's still young.

Cosey Coleman G-kind of fell off the map in Cleveland, I'd bring him in to compete, he wouldn't cost much, so it might be worth a look.

Al Singleton OLB-another inexpensive player, has been in Tampa 2 before...in tampa, Could add depth or play strong side in the event Spikes moves inside.

Drafting

1-Raiders-Russell-need a QB for future

2-Lions-Joe Thomas-will play RT

3-Browns-Calvin johnson-can't pass him up, they feel good about frye, Johnson and Edwards could be explosive

4-Bucs-Brady Quinn-QB is their weakest position

5-Cards-Alan Branch-need to address interior line

6-Redskins-Jamal Anderson-DE-the redskins get one of the very best in the draft

7-Vikes-Ted Ginn-Vikes need a WR.

8-Texans-Peterson-Texans won't pass on a RB this year

9-Dolphins-Okeyo-Holliday and Traylor are likely gone

10-Falcons-Reggie Nelson-clearly the best DB in the draft, they need youth and play makers there

11-49ers-Leon hall-49ers need to improve D backfield

12-BILLS-No Okeyo, which is who we target, 2nd choice Patrick Willis replaces Fletcher

22-after we trade our 2nd, 3rd and a 5th next year we move up to draft Tank Tyler-reasoning? we needed to address the interior DL in the draft after Tyler there is a huge drop off. a move we will regret one day

round 4-Cory Anderson-might be the best iso blocker at FB

round 6-Manuel Ramirez-guard-- big & strong, but limited athletically

round 7-Scott Chandler-TE with great height-was productive at Iowa.

Opening day line up

Bennett-Peters-steinbach-Fowler-Gandy-Pennington-Royal-Evans

Losman

Anderson

Mcgahee

End of the year prediction

Bennett-Peters-Steinbach-Fowler-Coleman-Gandy-Royal-Parrish-Evans

Losman

McGahee

after Pennington struggles Gandy makes another move, and we set up in a 3 wide set

Defense (opening)

Schobel-Tripplett-Williams-Denney

Crowell- Willis- Spikes

McGee Clements

Simpson Whitner

ending

Schobel-McCargo-Tyler-Hargrove

Crowell willis Spikes

Youboty Clements

Simpson Whitner

McGee gets injured week 2 or 3 and youboty comes in and plays lights out, when mcGee returns he is the nickle, Denney returns to the bench as part of the rotation, tripplett is outplayed by McCargo, and Tyler starts, using Kyle Williams as a spark plug off the bench.

understand the following was for entertainment only

the end

Very nice, I agree 100% about Kelsay, I think Marv should be wise not to spend a lot of cash on him.

Our fifth round pick is Anthony Hargrove...I actually like reading these -- people spend a lot of time doing them...I just don't have near enough knowledge to even come close to making a serious speculative post..

I actually like reading these -- people spend a lot of time doing them...I just don't have near enough knowledge to even come close to making a serious speculative post..

Neither does anybody else. :rolleyes:

And for what it's worth I'd be a lot more inclined to open yours than I would most others'.

How is Drew Bennett the perfect complement to Lee Evans?? He's got hands of stone and shown no ability of being a consistent playmaker.

I'm really confused as to why some here want this guy. What'd he have, three touchdowns last season?? Josh Reed would even be a much better option at #2 than Drew Bennett. I think the Bills will try to find their #2 receiver in the third or fourth round.