What the f**k was with that pre-game show?

ACor58

Seriously, I wanted to punch those damn clown people in the face. Was I the only one rooting for one of the acrobats to crash? Who the hell approved that piece of crap? Horrible, absolutely horrible.

The "singer" was pretty hot, other than that very disturbing...

I posted this in another thread...

That was the biggest piece of garbage ever. I know its chic this days to downplay patriotism and America. But that mambi-pambi, candy ass bull sh-- was so terrible and so out of place it was laughable. Fat men with shirts too short wearing butterfly wings? Are you effing kidding me???!!!!??

THIS IS THE EFFING SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!! Give me Red, White and Blue, explosions, raw chopmeat, half-clothed women, and a coked up Hank Williams screaming into the microphone between shots of Jack Daniels. :rolleyes:

Save the candy ass getting in touch with his "feelings" while prancing around to a harpist playing her politicially correct, gender-neutral, multicultural crapola for the New York Times Arts&Leisure section.

Seriously, I wanted to punch those damn clown people in the face. Was I the only one rooting for one of the acrobats to crash? Who the hell approved that piece of crap? Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, says "football" like guys pretending to ride flamingos and a giant mime show.

This crap doesn't happen in other sports.

The question is why watch? It is pure fluff intended for the swells who just discovered the game of football and need the mindless drivel of experts who take weeks to dissect every nuance which if you just wait will all be decided for you. By the way I collected huge marriage merits by going shopping with my non-football-conscious wife. Thus I was spared the pregame foreplay got home at 6:00 and settled in to watch the game. It was wonderful.

My girlfriend loved it. Nuff said.

At least the singer chick was hot. I wish the camera would have showed her more.

who the hell watches the super bowl pre game show?

who the hell watches the super bowl pre game show?

It is funny you should ask. I had about 10 people over for the game and I had just left the TV tuned into CBS. Then the damn pregame came on and it was like a car accident, I couldn't look away. At the same time, I grew angrier everytime they showed those damn clown people.

It is funny you should ask. I had about 10 people over for the game and I had just left the TV tuned into CBS. Then the damn pregame came on and it was like a car accident, I couldn't look away. At the same time, I grew angrier everytime they showed those damn clown people.

Same thing happened here....but I was at someone else's house. It was just like a train wreck.

THIS IS THE EFFING SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!! Give me Red, White and Blue, explosions, raw chopmeat, half-clothed women, and a coked up Hank Williams screaming into the microphone between shots of Jack Daniels. :rolleyes:

Save the candy ass getting in touch with his "feelings" while prancing around to a harpist playing her politicially correct, gender-neutral, multicultural crapola for the New York Times Arts&Leisure section.

Hmm... did you see the crowd?

David Spade, half the people there didn't care about football.

You couldn't tailgate!?

AT THE SUPER BOWL!?

Cmon... everything leading up to the playoffs is football. The Super Bowl is not football, it's a media fiasco with football being played during it.