Thurman Thomas highlight video........

Did anyone watch it on BuffaloBills.com?

You watch that video, and seriously you see everything thats wrong about McGahee. Thurman always hit the holes, always made nice cuts......no dancing....just went through the holes.

If you have not watched its a good video......

All of Thurman's great attributes as a running and pass catching back are highlighted in that video. Once thing that struck me however, was the offensive line play. That line was awesome...the holes that he had were not huge at times, but they were there. There was one highlight of TT catching a screen pass...he gets the ball and turns downfield...and guess what's in front of him...a four man wedge of offensive linemen! That offensive line was BIG...FAST...and MOBILE.

He's definately one of the best and I saw all three when they were actually doing the running. The one video I would also like to see is the one where during the draft they would pan in on him at his mom's house every time a pick was made in the first round. You could see his disgust when he wasn't picked. As they got through the first round he started snoozing and they would show him with his eyes closed ( don't think he was actually asleep) but when the second round came and he got the call from the Bills you could see his frustration turn to determination to make everyone who passed on him pay big time.

Great career TT, you made them pay and you now have acknowledgement!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

The man had vision. That is what separates him. He wasn't the biggest, fastest or strongest. But he saw a seam developing and a weakness. He had the balance to use defenders momentum against them. A great pure runner.

He's definately one of the best and I saw all three when they were actually doing the running. The one video I would also like to see is the one where during the draft they would pan in on him at his mom's house every time a pick was made in the first round. You could see his disgust when he wasn't picked. As they got through the first round he started snoozing and they would show him with his eyes closed ( don't think he was actually asleep) but when the second round came and he got the call from the Bills you could see his frustration turn to determination to make everyone who passed on him pay big time.

Great career TT, you made them pay and you now have acknowledgement!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

The fact that Marv and Co. plucked him out of the second round then gives me hope for the non-first round running back(s) Buffalo will draft in 2007 and/or 2008!