Grossman's mechanics

generaLee83

After watching tonight's game (tonight being only the 2nd full game I have watched of Grossman) I have to question how Rex Grossman managed to even make an NFL roster, ever.

He has no basic fundamental skills at all.

1. His pocket presence is a joke, he has the "jumpsies" while in the pocket and more importantly while he is throwing the ball. This led to many poorly thrown balls as one cannot throw a steady ball while hopping up and down. He never sets his feet and is always attempting passes while moving.

2. His overall throwing ability is poor at best, he rockets the ball very high into the air (reminds me of Jake Plummer) and just hopes that someone will catch it. Yes he can throw it far but so could I when I was 14.

3. He is so unsteady in every action that he takes on the field, snaps, handoffs, rollouts, he looked like a hyperactive child out there.

I'm glad that the Bears lost, he did not deserve to be part of any victory.

many at our Super Bowl party were refering to him as J.P. Grossman

any JP haters would need to be out of their minds if they want rex instead. JP in his first full year showed consistent progress, ended up being NFL's 11th rated passer at 25 years old. rex looks more lost by the minute. bears can have him.

Meaning what? That no one at your Super Bowl party knows anything about football?

He is the same clown who started the Thurman is a loser thread right after he was announced to the HOF. When bluenews poops on a team, he makes sure there is enough spray to hit everybody.

Rex Grossman gave up the back breaking points on an ill-advised pass.

Rex Grossman failed to do a basic thing pee wee football quarterbacks can do: handle a snap. TWICE!

Rex Grossman failed to make plays when he needed to down the stretch.

Rex Grossman didn't do a damned thing to help the Bears in the fourth quarter yesterday.

So, does CBS's "NFL General Manager" Charlie Casserly still think Grossman is a better QB than JP Losman. Remember when he said Losman wasn't even in the same "league" compared with Grossman (and his other young QB favorites including Rivers, Big Ben, etc.)

He is the same clown who started the Thurman is a loser thread right after he was announced to the HOF. When bluenews poops on a team, he makes sure there is enough spray to hit everybody.

:rolleyes:

Thurman had a great career in Buffalo and I stated as such. I just wish he would have ended his career in Buffalo and not signed with the Bills (biggest) division rival Dolphins!! Additionally, I thought he wasn't getting as much "pub" because of controversy surrounding Michael Irvin. Not sure why you are giving yourself a wedgie over this!!!

Meaning what? That no one at your Super Bowl party knows anything about football?

Meaning they both are having a difficult time playing quarterback (on a consistant basis) in the NFL. Given the that Rex Grossman's team just played in the Super Bowl should give Bills fans some HOPE. Something that would be nice to read more on TBD.

I also do not like Super Bowl parties, but is something that is required to stay on the wife's good side. :rolleyes: We have the understanding that this ends the moment the Bills win their fifth AFC Championship.

Meaning they both are having a difficult time playing quarterback (on a consistant basis) in the NFL.

Way I see it, JP showed significant progress from Game 1 to Game 16. He was a totally different QB, and yes, he was consistent. Grossman was all over the board.

:rolleyes:

Thurman had a great career in Buffalo and I stated as such. I just wish he would have ended his career in Buffalo and not signed with the Bills (biggest) division rival Dolphins!! Additionally, I thought he wasn't getting as much "pub" because of controversy surrounding Michael Irvin. Not sure why you are giving yourself a wedgie ove this!!!

The only thing in a wedgie is your stupid avatar photo. A nice reflection on you.