Dan Marino doing the coin-toss tonight

the dying of gonorrhea line is from Ace Ventura. I saw it last night for the first time in years and that line still made me crack up.

Ah, okay....great film :D

hey, at least its not Tom Brady!!

what was the NFL thinking last year?

Reuters: 2/4/2007 11:52 PM

The coin toss to open the Superbowl was marred when Dan Marino, Hall of fame quarterback and former Miami Dolphin inadvertently overthrew the coin past the circle of players and officials who had gathered at center field. The coin struck the lens of a camera that was filming the event and bounced out of bounds. The camera man who asked not to be identified said "After he flicked it I lost it in the lights and the next thing I know I hear a 'ping' and my lens shattered." When asked later about the toss Dan Marino said "The official who handed me the coin did not place it squarely in my hand as he should have. I made the best of a bad situation and got the toss off cleanly. The fact that the circle of players was unable to move to the play is no reflection on my coin tossing skills. Thats a play that they have to make".

Dan Marino's going to hang himself on live tv if Peyton wins.

He looked like he had an aneurysm (or he crapped his pants) when everyone was congratulating Manning on breaking Marino's TD record.