A tale of two halves.

With Travis Henry and the combo of Reed/Shaw featured in the first half this team had 79 yards and 75 yards in penalties.

Fast foward to the second half when Lee Evans and Willis played more. 173 yards and two TD's.

Granted Lee only caught one ball but he also BLOCKED well on a few plays (notably the Willis run on third down).

Willis average 5.3 yards a carry while Travis SUCKED again. I think it's time for Travis to take a hike.

That's what I got from my quick tape review after I watched the Cardinals game. I didn't watch the second half live, I couldn't even stomach it.

With Travis Henry and the combo of Reed/Shaw featured in the first half this team had 79 yards and 75 yards in penalties.

Fast foward to the second half when Lee Evans and Willis played more.  173 yards and two TD's.

Granted Lee only caught one ball but he also BLOCKED well on a few plays (notably the Willis run on third down).

Willis average 5.3 yards a carry while Travis SUCKED again.  I think it's time for Travis to take a hike.

That's what I got from my quick tape review after I watched the Cardinals game.  I didn't watch the second half live, I couldn't even stomach it.

64600[/snapback]

Good points, but Willis's stats are misleading. He got over half of his yards on that long run. He was a spark plug, I'll give ya that. But he didn't do much more than Henry did.

I said it earlier, and I'll say it again. The Jets D is the worst D we will face all year. The fact that we scored 14 points against them is sad. But the fourth quarter gave me a slight ray of hope.