UFC 67

Mile High

I missed it. TKO is at the Bell Center next week and I'm probably going to go watch it though.

Nice. Are you a St. Pierre fan? I like the guy alot. Classy as hell and I'm glad he stomped Hughes to get the title. Is he a hero up there?

Nice. Are you a St. Pierre fan? I like the guy alot. Classy as hell and I'm glad he stomped Hughes to get the title. Is he a hero up there?

Yes he's well liked over here. Him and David Loiseau who went to the same college as me. I don't watch it religiously but I slowly am starting to.

What the hell! Travis Lutter gets the chance of a lifetime and he can't make weight. I didn't expect him to win (or even compete) but that shows a lack of discipline.

I was not too impressed with Rampage last night. He was not on top of his game.

Cro-Cop was stellar. Sanchez was a scared little boy in the ring with him. Cro-Cop is like a surgeon with his strikes - very little wasted movement and missed punches. I think he could kill Silvia.

However, I think the best heavyweight right now is Brandon Vera. His style could give Cro-Cop some problems. Vera is the only heavyweight that stands a chance.

What the hell! Travis Lutter gets the chance of a lifetime and he can't make weight. I didn't expect him to win (or even compete) but that shows a lack of discipline.

I was not too impressed with Rampage last night. He was not on top of his game.

Cro-Cop was stellar. Sanchez was a scared little boy in the ring with him. Cro-Cop is like a surgeon with his strikes - very little wasted movement and missed punches. I think he could kill Silvia.

However, I think the best heavyweight right now is Brandon Vera. His style could give Cro-Cop some problems. Vera is the only heavyweight that stands a chance.

Yeah the whole Lutter thing was a little ridiculous. A once in a life time shot just blown imo. Dana White was probably pissed too. I wouldn't be surprised if White banned him from the UFC.

Serious nerves on Jackson's part. Controlling them seperates good fighters from the great fighters. Hard to breath when nerves and all that emotion take over.

Interesting take on Vera. But, Cro-Cop to the UFC was a well needed infusion in this division.

Interesting take on Vera. But, Cro-Cop to the UFC was a well needed infusion in this division.

I agree that the heavyweight division is weak and that CroCop will help cure that problem. After watching some of Cro-Cop's losses it seems they all occur on the ground. Brandon Vera is the only heavyweight that I feel has teh standup abilities to avoid getting his head caved in and have the ability to take Cro-Cop to the ground.

BTW, Cro-Cop's legs look rediculously huge! No wonder his kicks are so dangerous.