The Buffalo Bills are SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Take this for what i'ts worth, cause I'm afraid I dont have a picture, but I do have a Bills Super Bowl XXV Champions t-shirt I found at a Valu-City here in Illinois for $5.00.

As a Bills fan living in Chicago, I find the New York Times' decision to print the image of the XLI Championship shirt celebrating the Bears victory to be a blatant disregard for sports kharma; and because it was a New York publication, it's unfortunate to believe, as I do, that this act was compelled by east coast bias and petulant resentment. :ph34r:

The Bills, losers of four consecutive Super Bowls in the 1990s, at least have a following in Romania. Some of their Super Bowl champions T-shirts were relegated to a trash heap in Tampa, Fla.

In the final seconds of the 1991 Super Bowl at Tampa Stadium, Buffalo place-kicker Scott Norwood lined up for a potential 47-yard game-winning field goal against the Giants. Eddie White, a Reebok vice president, ran onto the field with an armful of Bills championship shirts.

He had to position himself to get a shirt to Buffalo’s best players after the field goal was converted. But Norwood’s kick drifted right, and Mr. White did a 180-degree turn, sprinting from the field and tossing the shirts in the closest trash bin.

:ph34r:

"After she returned home, she watched a documentary about Romanian orphans. One of them was wearing a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl champions T-shirt. “I almost fell out of my chair,” she said."

These Romanian orphans should list them on our Trading Post and get some serious jack.

Take this for what i'ts worth, cause I'm afraid I dont have a picture, but I do have a Bills Super Bowl XXV Champions t-shirt I found at a Valu-City here in Illinois for $5.00.

Give you $50 for it......