Football Pools/Squares Trouble Has the S.L.A.

I have heard that the New York State Liquor Authority has stopped by a couple of local watering holes. One down the street from me, one in Boston N.Y. and even a Moose Club.

I do not know if any one was fined or giving a warning but word has gotten around to other bars and now the football squares seems to be kept "under the bar" out of sight.

Anyone....

I have heard that the New York State Liquor Authority has stopped by a couple of local watering holes. One down the street from me, one in Boston N.Y. and even a Moose Club.

I do not know if any one was fined or giving a warning but word has gotten around to other bars and now the football squares seems to be kept "under the bar" out of sight.

Anyone....

It's been a practice for years - They show up and "raid" a few places to discourage open display of the squares that everyone has anyway. There have been fines but I have never heard of anyone getting their license pulled. I'm sure they skip the establishments where they have made an investment :ph34r:

It's been a practice for years - They show up and "raid" a few places to discorage open display of the squares that everyone has anyway. There have been fines but I have never heard of anyone getting their license pulled. I'm sure they skip the establishments where they have made an investment :ph34r:

My guess is the cops only do it as a result of some stupid politician calling up the chief and telling them to make it look like they are "doing something" about the problem.

My guess is the cops only do it as a result of some stupid politician calling up the chief and telling them to make it look like they are "doing something" about the problem.

No more as problem than the "official" State Lottery

Anyone....

I loved that TV show.......how do they get those TV stars into their squares? Ladders?

Whoppi sure is funny!!

X O X

X X O

O O X