i know most of you are anti-pirating

DrDawkinstein

thats because the RIAA pays radio stations to play certain albums. long gone are the days when someone could make a record and take it around from radio station to radio station and maybe get it played, then have people cal in and request it and build some steam from there. crappy radio is all decided by the record company paying money, money they beat up some teenager for. its a vicious cycle.

You mean you long for the days when the record promoter would pack his bag with '45s, cash & drugs and pass that round DJ booths to get a record played? Those good ol days?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, cause at least anyone had a shot.

Anyone had a shot at what? To be played on the local radio station? You do realize the payola that went through the system to get a nationally recognized act? How do you think the music industry got to be so big?

no, you know what, !@#$ it, dont bother responding. it was cute when you were jsut playing the !@#$ gimmick. but you cant seem to break out of it. you are just some joke of a low-level, no power attorney that is pissed off cause his career sucks so he feels the need to come to a FOOTBALL message board, but yet, you RARELY post about football. you come here to try to make yourself feel better about your dead end life by having political debates, which you SHOULD have an unfair advantage in. but you dont, and when someone comes at you with a valid point you throw mud. awesome. youre now on ignore. put this in your !@#$ing post signature. youre a joke.

Annnnnnnd POP! goes the weasel.

:blink::lol: :lol:

Fish in a barrel, dude. Fish in a barrel.

once again, you know nothing about me either. i never said i was from lackawanna. i said my family is from there.

please say something about my family and so i can hunt you down. youve been quite a joke so far, but if you want to get personal its all over.

Wow. You're a stable dude. Ever dine on fried noodles and the juice of the pickle?

It's especially hard to beat that very special "Tell Tale Heart" moment when they start ripping up the floorboards. :blink::lol::lol:

Brilliant reference. We need more Poe analogies here for poster meltdowns..."Quoth the raven: 'I'm telling you, if it takes less than an hour, you're not doing it right!'"

Brilliant reference. We need more Poe analogies here for poster meltdowns..."Quoth the raven: 'I'm telling you, if it takes less than an hour, you're not doing it right!'"

You're all very funny with the picke juice references. Ha ha ha. :blink::lol:

You all accuse Ed of being fixated and you're right, but then you claim somehow to know that JHC is Ed. No way, no how. Ed is away on his honeymoon and JHC has been pwning you all.

I bet anything when Ed gets back JHC stops posting just so you all think he was Ed the whole time. :lol::thumbsup::wallbash:

You're all very funny with the picke juice references. Ha ha ha. :blink::lol:

You all accuse Ed of being fixated and you're right, but then you claim somehow to know that JHC is Ed. No way, no how. Ed is away on his honeymoon and JHC has been pwning you all.

I bet anything when Ed gets back JHC stops posting just so you all think he was Ed the whole time. :lol::thumbsup::wallbash:

This is turning into a nice, old-fashioned thread hijacking. Cool...

The problem is that the poe references would be lost on everyone but the 5 people that actually have picked up a book sometime in the last 10 years.