Maybe someone else caught this....

Lv-Bills

it states this......

"The Dolphins were one of six teams willing to move a home game next season, and were chosen over San Francisco, Seattle, Buffalo, Kansas City and New Orleans."

If this is true, I think it kind of sucks that the Bills were "willing" to move a home game next season. Especially with such a great home schedule that they have next season.

I don't know, just interesting I guess. I thought the league picked the six teams. This makes it sound like the Bills offered themselves up for the game as the host.

it states this......

"The Dolphins were one of six teams willing to move a home game next season, and were chosen over San Francisco, Seattle, Buffalo, Kansas City and New Orleans."

If this is true, I think it kind of sucks that the Bills were "willing" to move a home game next season. Especially with such a great home schedule that they have next season.

I don't know, just interesting I guess. I thought the league picked the six teams. This makes it sound like the Bills offered themselves up for the game as the host.

The NFL has been quite cooperative with the Bills the last few years giving them 1pm starts for all home games as night time or even late afternoon starts really make our regional marketing strategy more difficult to pull off.

Given this accomodation and also that Ralph likely had a bigger more important fight to fight with the NFL over small market subsidies my sense is he was quite willing to "consider" playing overseas though actually having this happen may have been another deal if push came to shove.

In addition, if all of this plays out well and the NFL decides in the same manner to better penetrate the Canadian market, there is nothing that would be better for the Bills than to have a homedate for a west coast team take place in Toronto with the Bills as their opponent.

If this were to occur and part of this deal is the Bills being cooperative about at least talking about Europe, playing an away game in Toronto would essentially give us 9 home games that season and if the further benefit of avoiding a trip to some place like AZ, KC, or Seattle is part of the deal it would be great for us.

it states this......

Hmmm. Considering HALF the home games last year were blacked-out...