I think I have stumbled into a startling discovery

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only offer you all some clues for fear of retribution from powerful interests. Let this serve as your first clue.

If you come to the same conclusion it will only confirm my suspicions.

Let me know what you think.

You are so right.

I can only offer you all some clues for fear of retribution from powerful interests. Let this serve as your first clue.

I fear you've said too much.

The rooster is in the hen house.

I repeat, the rooster is in the hen house.

The rest of these doofusses are way off but you are thinking clearly. When I expose this scandal there will be know way that the evil......

hold on a minute.....

what's that noise......

I'll be right back.

The rest of these doofusses are way off but you are thinking clearly. When I expose this scandal there will be know way that the evil......

hold on a minute.....

what's that noise......

I'll be right back.

I believe that the "Unholy Trinity" are involved. Be very careful where you put your feet.

If someone sends me 6 bottles of wine I an going to rat you out .

If you send me 2 bottles of wine I will not rat on you .

:unsure: i fear the worst :cry:

You arem rightz to fear.

You won't belivem what happened. When he was donem typingp Crayon boys door got knocked down. It was a BIGp robot with the word Google written onz itsp chest. He put upz a good fight but thenp some big dudesm came in with tranquilizerp gunsp. I was so scared I poopedp on his marble floor. I looked from the windowp and they threw him in a truck. It had a silver bag with a strawm pictured on the side of itz.

I quickly decidedp to try and helpz. I crawled in through theb tail pipe and went alongp for the ridem. I am still in thep truck and he is stillm unconciousp. I thinkz we are headingq south. I sawm a sign a while backp that said "Welcome to the Bluegrass State". There are other abducteesp as well. They allm have bagsp over their headsp.

I'll updatem youz when I canp.

*This note was sent from Notahamster's Blackberry handheld*

You arem rightz to fear.

You won't belivem what happened. When he was donem typingp Crayon boys door got knocked down. It was a BIGp robot with the word Google written onz itsp chest. He put upz a good fight but thenp some big dudesm came in with tranquilizerp gunsp. I was so scared I poopedp on his marble floor. I looked from the windowp and they threw him in a truck. It had a silver bag with a strawm pictured on the side of itz.

I quickly decidedp to try and helpz. I crawled in through theb tail pipe and went alongp for the ridem. I am still in thep truck and he is stillm unconciousp. I thinkz we are headingq south. I sawm a sign a while backp that said "Welcome to the Bluegrass State". There are other abducteesp as well. They allm have bagsp over their headsp.

:unsure:

You arem rightz to fear.

Did the picture on the truck look like this?

crayonz nabbing bastards

It sounds like you're headed to the Canadian border, keep us updated.

BTW, is the truck driver a card carrying member of AARP?

Did the picture on the truck look like this?

crayonz nabbing bastards

It sounds like you're headed to the Canadian border, keep us updated.

BTW, is the truck driver a card carrying member of AARP?

I can't open that picturem from here. It takes tooz long. I see bagsp of Capri Sunq laying all overm this truckq though.