Thanks for running my campaign....

KD in CA

SAN FRANCISCO - Mayor Gavin Newsom apologized Thursday for having a sexual relationship with his former campaign manager’s wife.

“I’m deeply sorry,” Newsom said during a brief news conference at City Hall the day after the aide resigned. "I just naturally assumed they had an open marriage. I mean, this is San Francisco, for cryin' out loud..."

p.s. since it wasn't mentioned, can we assume he's a dem? ha ha.

He was the most "conservative" of all the candidates running, which puts him to the left of Stalin :unsure:

The city is awash in bums, downtown smells like urine, but the Board of Stupervisors and the Mayor worrk about banning fois gras, charging for paper and plastic bags, banning guns, and putting out anti-war proclamations.

The former DA (SF is a city and county) would not prosecute any prostitution charges, making the Tenderloin (one of the worst parts of town) even more dangerous.

He was the most "conservative" of all the candidates running, which puts him to the left of Stalin :cry:

The city is awash in bums, downtown smells like urine, but the Board of Stupervisors and the Mayor worrk about banning fois gras, charging for paper and plastic bags, banning guns, and putting out anti-war proclamations.

The former DA (SF is a city and county) would not prosecute any prostitution charges, making the Tenderloin (one of the worst parts of town) even more dangerous.

But, I thought the smug people of San Fran loved the smell of their own farts (and urine) :unsure:

...let me show you my appreciation by banging your wife! :ph34r:

Some fun news out of our nation's capital of liberalism:

*sniff*

Just when you think what you've taught doesn't reach the students.... they take what they've learned and go one-up your accomplishments.

I'm so proud!