World Series Of Poker

Buffan00

tilly 1= waiting for me

I do not about poker, but she was smoking hot in possibly the best horse racing/gambling movie ever made"Let it Ride"

I having a good Day, a very good day

I didn't lose!!!!!

Be us when the a Buffalo team finally wins a championship

I do not about poker, but she was smoking hot in possibly the best horse racing/gambling movie ever made"Let it Ride"

I didn't lose!!!!!

Definitely an under rated flick! Possibley my favorite Richard Dryfuss movie.

I didn't lose!!!!!

Looney: [after Trotter won but Looney didn't even bet] I'd hate to have to walk around this track with seven hundred dollars cash.

Jay Trotter: Seven hundred and TEN - and you'll never have that problem, because the only reason I won is that you didn't bet! You are the unluckiest person in the world!

Looney: Am not!

Jay Trotter: Am!

[pulling out his racing form]

Jay Trotter: Who do you like in the second?

Looney: The six horse looks pretty good...

Jay Trotter: [dramatically crosses out the six horse on his racing form] You got a brother?

Looney: In Cleveland.

Jay Trotter: Call him up, ask him who he likes. I figure it's in the blood!

Looney: [after Trotter won but Looney didn't even bet] I'd hate to have to walk around this track with seven hundred dollars cash.

Jay Trotter: Seven hundred and TEN - and you'll never have that problem, because the only reason I won is that you didn't bet! You are the unluckiest person in the world!

[pulling out his racing form]

Jay Trotter: Who do you like in the second?

Looney: The six horse looks pretty good...

Jay Trotter: [dramatically crosses out the six horse on his racing form] You got a brother?

Looney: In Cleveland.

Jay Trotter: Call him up, ask him who he likes. I figure it's in the blood!

Too many great scenes to document. love that friggen movie

So, I was up at 2 am the other night and happened across ESPN WSOP. Anybody seen Jennifer Tilly lately?? Man she looks better with age! What a distraction she is with her boobs hanging out when they play poker. ANybody else think this chick is hot??? :lol:

Tilly

Tilly 2

Tilly 3

I was flipping over to that throughout the 1st half of the AFC title game during commercials. Very nice; I was sad when she got eliminated.

So, I was up at 2 am the other night and happened across ESPN WSOP. Anybody seen Jennifer Tilly lately?? Man she looks better with age! What a distraction she is with her boobs hanging out when they play poker. ANybody else think this chick is hot??? :lol:

Tilly

Tilly 2

Tilly 3

Her is Jennifer Tilly on ESPN Poker. How is anyone supposed to concentrate on their hand with Tilly’s boobs staring at them ?

“Um I’ll see your dime and raise you a nipple”

“Crap, she beat me with a full blouse !”

“Her pair will beat my straight”

It’s always a treat to see Jennifer Tilly’s cleavage ! :ph34r: