Anyone know anyone that has this?

Dante

It's been around for about a year. Someone did a breakdown and found that you could get it cheaper if you bought everything indiividually. Not sure who they're marketing this towards. Maybe the same people who would spend $80,000 on a 108" LCD TV? :worthy:

It's been around for about a year. Someone did a breakdown and found that you could get it cheaper if you bought everything indiividually. Not sure who they're marketing this towards. Maybe the same people who would spend $80,000 on a 108" LCD TV? :worthy:

Well if you watched every pay-per-view offering, you'd easily surpass the $625M it comes out to be. Plus there's the priority/24/7 customer service.

Plus there's the priority/24/7 customer service.

according to Fez, doesn't everyone already get that? :worthy: Had to put that in there.

BTW, I am D* customer since 95, would never go back!!!

Which, according to D*, I am already on a super special program or something for customer service , so why pay extra for it :beer:

I'm on Directv's 'A' list when I call customer service. Anybody else get this message when they call ?

As for the Titanium package. I still havn't bought myself the $7.00 premium burger from Carls Jr. The $1 Famous star is fine for me.

starting to think everyone is :worthy: Great concept, just like service levels starting at Gold now for software companies. No more Bronze, Silver , and Gold levels. It is now Gold, Platinum and Titanium level service,