Is it me or dose this draft suck?

BDW1968

There are only 2 or 3 players in this draft that off the charts 1 rd draft picks. I just can't get excited for this years draft. What am I missing? Willis the MLB is just ok not great; we drafted a DT last year. Do we do it a second time? I am not sold on picking a Db that high. So who would you pick if your but was on the line. If it was my butt, I would try to trade down and pick up more draft picks. Then pick the best players starting with Mlb, OL, CB, FB, Olb, and Wr. What am I missing about this year’s draft? Help me get excited.

It's probably you.

Like any draft, this one will be a crap shoot. There's a bunch of guys out there who can help the Bills - OGs, DTs, RBs, CBs, whatever.

Nobody that really excites you? You mean like Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Robert Gallery? That kind of excitement?

Happily, the Bills do not have to search for their next QB, LT, or safeties. Every other position (well, except P and K) could use some help, or depth at least.

Who would you like to see in a Bills uniform? The 2007 class may not have Vince Young, but the Bills will a few gems.

There are only 2 or 3 players in this draft that off the charts 1 rd draft picks. I just can't get excited for this years draft. What am I missing? Willis the MLB is just ok not great; we drafted a DT last year. Do we do it a second time? I am not sold on picking a Db that high. So who would you pick if your but was on the line. If it was my butt, I would try to trade down and pick up more draft picks. Then pick the best players starting with Mlb, OL, CB, FB, Olb, and Wr. What am I missing about this year’s draft? Help me get excited.

If this years draft sucks, why would you want more picks? I don't think there are as many got to have, superstar, can't miss guys like some previous years, but it seems like there isn't much of a drop off in talent accross the first round

I think this draft lacks some "franchise" type players ie a Reggie Bush or a Vince Young but feel it's pretty strong in terms of quality players in Round 1 and 2. It's especially deep at WR and there are some quality DEs to be had. Free agency will play a large part in terms of what I'd do but stand by my offseason plan that posted a few weeks ago.