The top 99 Young Ladies of 2007

millbank

Didn't she seem a bit "heavier" than Miss America?

Hard to say. Weight didn't enter into play because I was suspended from the ceiling. There was lotsa sweat though.

I might have told you my name is Mo, but it is not. You have much to learn.

Ron

Hard to say. Weight didn't enter into play because I was suspended from the ceiling. There was lotsa sweat though.

Ron

Not the ceiling gig. I forgot about that.

I was talking about the time when I announced the client as "The Cruuuuuuusher!", like that old Bugs Bunny episode. New code name: Posey McDonnel. Get it now?

The ceiling gig was actually a test run for an artifical device I'll have on the market soon. That's right, you did it with a fat robot. If your good I'll give you the franchise rights for the SF area. I really have no interest in making that trip.

Not the ceiling gig. I forgot about that.

I was talking about the time when I announced the client as "The Cruuuuuuusher!", like that old Bugs Bunny episode. New code name: Posey McDonnel. Get it now?

The ceiling gig was actually a test run for an artifical device I'll have on the market soon. That's right, you did it with a fat robot. If your good I'll give you the franchise rights for the SF area. I really have no interest in making that trip.

But Posey's gay. Damn, she did play a leather loving cop in a movie with Dak Adriod. One of the finest films ever made.

but i feel sick all of the sudden

But Posey's gay. Damn, she did play a leather loving cop in a movie with Dak Adriod. One of the finest films ever made.

but i feel sick all of the sudden

Yes, Posey is gay but you are giving away hints as to her real identity now. Don't do that. Remember discretion.

Anyway, even gay women need a man once in a while. It is only natural. I can afford to use the apprenti on them because they don't know the difference anyway.

no hillary swank, jennifer connelly, kely ripa? common man, charlize theiron down in the 20's???? nice shout out to dianne lane, albeit #98.

side note, there were about 5-6 photos that would not show for me, so if any of the above are there, then i recant