The top 99 Young Ladies of 2007

millbank

This Melissa-Mania (number 46) on the internet is amazing!

I hear about her almost everyday on american internet sites while she's an unknown for most frenchmen as she has only host marginal shows or shows on marginal cable channels. It's sure she'll be a french TV star one day (she's a lot more visible now that she has a show on broadcast TV even if it's a late night one) but for now she's a lot more admired overseas than in France. Well at least she's doing very well for the image of our country in the world!!

Wow. Multiple clients on that list. I must be doing something right. It's interesting that with the exception of one of them, I have not let apprentice Beerball meet any of them.

I didn't have time to read it but I assume Ama Lee is on the list.

Wow. Multiple clients on that list. I must be doing something right. It's interesting that with the exception of one of them, I have not let apprentice Beerball meet any of them.

Thank God the Canadians invented video. I get to meet all of your 'friends' through the magic of betamax thanks to you and your hidden camera.

I didn't have time to read it but I assume Ama Lee is on the list.

She is not. You have to take into account that the site should actually be called "Askboys.com" and I think it might even be Canadian because there is a lot of stupid stuff on there. It does appear that I am doing a good job. Most of these skanks had their goal as becoming famous and desirable to the masses. Mission accomplished. Some of them were good students. Most, frankly, have a lot left to learn, but are too easily satisfied with their own accomplishments.

Lee always wanted to achieve and even taught me a thing or two.

BTW, Beerball doesn't even know which one he met.

:worthy: the blindfold and cuffs weren't my idea, boss :beer:

Not that time. You don't want to know who that was, but I have the pictures in case I ever need to blackmail you. Let's just call her code name "I am in a feud with Ronald Mump".

You remember the lady you brought to her car after I rejected her as a customer? The one with a bag over her head? I told you if you didn't look I'd let you watch me thrill London with the light saver?

I can't tell you which one she was but let's just call her code name "Pierson Prioleau's number".

Now this is the kind of list to stir debate. There are many question marks, but two stuck out in my mind:

#26 -- Tyra Banks????

#50 -- Lindsay Lohan????

I think the rankings in the 20s are particularly questionable. Hard to argue with the Top 10 though.

Not that time. You don't want to know who that was, but I have the pictures in case I ever need to blackmail you. Let's just call her code name "I am in a feud with Ronald Mump".

Here she is Miss America.... :beer: I knew there was somethin special about her. :worthy:

Its not a question of you not making the list but rather the Fine Ladies of the Wall , Harriet, Ana Marie, Cindy, Diane, Aio, Lank6 , Lori, and others comprise a off the chart list without peer. :lol:

Why didn't I make the list?? What the :worthy: ?

:beer::lol:

Here she is Miss America.... :beer: I knew there was somethin special about her. :worthy:

Not exactly.

Didn't she seem a bit "heavier" than Miss America?

He's another code name "works with Baba Wawa".

Also, you should know that I am always watching you much like that "googlebot" thing and the Capri Sun crowd are always following me. I might have told you my name is Mo, but it is not. You have much to learn.