Cowboys Stole Bills Play in Practise for 2nd Super Bowl Win?

anyone see the interview when that li'l turdboy jimmy johnson on espn said the cowboys had heard from someone watching bills practises super bowl week and they saw them run shuffle pass. they went thru all their film and had never seen bills run that before so they determined this would be the key wrinkle bills would throw at them. and they spent a lot of time in their own practise preparing to defense it. he said this preparation was the key to the forced fumble by lett on thurman. johnson also confirmed when this was returned for a TD it gave cowboys their 1st lead and gave cowboys all the momentum and thus won them the game.

turdboy also said bills owner ralph wilson had made a personal request for johnson to stop deriding his team in the press and johnson went out and guaranteed a cowboys win to the Boy I Like Losing Super bowls bills. what an ass that guy is.

wouldnt bother me a lot if both the shuffle pass snitch and jimmy johnson were involved in a eugene robinson-like incident the night before this years super bowl in jimturds home town of miami

Maybe someone else remembers specifically, but I seem to recall hearing something similar regarding the Bills/Giants Superbowl.

The Giants were kicking the ball off the line of scrimage to slow down the no-huddle. Marv didn't do enough complaining to the refs demanding delay of game penalties on the Giants & the refs let it go all game.

I have always felt that the league should have vetoed the Herschel Walker trade. That was the real reason the Cowboys were so good. Johnson took over a team that had just picked Aikman (#1 overall ,I'm pretty sure), and they had a ton of extra, high picks the next few years. That made it the perfect opportunity for a college coach to come up to the NFL (he had alot of familiarity with the players coming out). I believe that's why he was so successful in Dallas, but blew in Miami.

I believe that's why he was so successful in Dallas, but blew in Miami.

he whined about that and said in miami he didnt have the same caliber players so its not his fault. so much for coaching matters!

JJ really was an obnoxious little fat punk who brought a classless brand of behavior from U of Miami to Dallas. sadly i think the "show no respect" taunting strategy may have gotten into bills heads. unfortunately marv was the last guy in the world to stand up to him whereas a parcells or cowher-type would have squashed him like a bug.

i also think when the cowboys played steelers the league had had enough of their acts and told them to behave professionally towards the opponent as i noted pre-game comments from dallas were restricted to "they're a good team."

he whined about that and said in miami he didnt have the same caliber players so its not his fault. so much for coaching matters!

JJ really was an obnoxious little fat punk who brought a classless brand of behavior from U of Miami to Dallas. sadly i think the "show no respect" taunting strategy may have gotten into bills heads. unfortunately marv was the last guy in the world to stand up to him whereas a parcells or cowher-type would have squashed him like a bug.

I'm not one to hold a grudge (have always liked Parcells) but I thought that was kinda lame myself; as he also went on to quasi-brag about making the 2nd round in Miami 2 years in a row with marginal talent. 1998 we all know the wildcard game should've been in Buffalo if not for "just give it to 'em" and they still barely won with 8 gazillion Bills turnovers. 1999 they backdoored in to a 9-7 #6 seed and were lucky enough to play 9-7 Seattle, who was one of the worst division champions in league history (2004 Seattle and 2006 Seattle are also up there) while 11-5 Buffalo played a 13-3 wildcard team. Man, just recapping this reminds me of what insanely bad luck we had in those days.

Basically though the guy wasn't any more successful than Wandsteadt in Miami, who actually won a couple division titles. Unfortunately Wanny though all anybody remembers is his last disastrous season which was pretty much doomed from the start due to external factors.

i remember watching ESPN during super bowl week and they were doing a report from Bills practice while they were practicing ( which I was surprised they did ) and they just happened to show the Bills practicing the shuffle pass so its no surprise the Cowboys knew it was coming

the fact that the shuffle pass was their wrinkle is a joke...Marv playing for the FG at the end of the first half when a TD would have given them an 11 point lead was just as big of a joke

I have always felt that the league should have vetoed the Herschel Walker trade. That was the real reason the Cowboys were so good. Johnson took over a team that had just picked Aikman (#1 overall ,I'm pretty sure), and they had a ton of extra, high picks the next few years. That made it the perfect opportunity for a college coach to come up to the NFL (he had alot of familiarity with the players coming out). I believe that's why he was so successful in Dallas, but blew in Miami.

I forgot to mention that one of the things that add to the conspiracy theory, is that Jerry Jones bought the team that year as well, and he and JJ somehow got the world for Herschel Walker. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Jerry Jones.