These People Are Just Sick

First there is this:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/rush_24_7...dier.guest.html

And this, you can watch the video:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

Imus: Here's what a disgrace O'Reilly is. Olbermann can't kill him enough. Here's what O'Reilly's doing. You are not going to believe this. This sonofabitch actually went on that falafel thing of his and he said—–if you'll buy a copy of his book—for every copy of his stupid book, he'll send a copy to a soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan. I mean I don't know where to start. That's his contribution to the men and women who are fighting and dying in this idiotic war for this country.

These opinon makers on the right are just totally self-absorbed trash

First there is this:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/rush_24_7...dier.guest.html

And this, you can watch the video:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

Gee, when I read your title, I thought you were gonna talk about this story:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/30/...n.ap/index.html

"The 6-year-old boy screamed and shook his head to avoid the razor blade. But his father held him firmly as Hajj Khodor parted the boy's black hair and sliced his forehead three times with the blade...."

It's all the "Evil Neocons" fault, I bet

Gee, when I read your title, I thought you were gonna talk about this story:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/30/...n.ap/index.html

"The 6-year-old boy screamed and shook his head to avoid the razor blade. But his father held him firmly as Hajj Khodor parted the boy's black hair and sliced his forehead three times with the blade...."

It's all the "Evil Neocons" fault, I bet

Nah, it's books and newletters that the liberals are currently against - but just the ones with contrarian political ideals. Everything else is just fine.

These opinon makers on the right are just totally self-absorbed trash

As opposed to the ones on your side of the aisle?

This is the quintessential definition of partisanship: you think your mindless rants are worthy, and the other side's mindless rants are idiotic and should be silenced. News flash, space cadet: mindless rants are mindless rants. From either side, they represent nothing more than a fundamental inability to think for one's self.

Hey, Bear whiz beer 2000,

In a survey of the soldiers in Iraq, Rush was the most popular radio show.

Olberman's total audience can meet in a phone booth and have room to spare.

So doing something nice for servicemen is sick? :blink:

Ah yes! Blame the messenger! These clowns are using the soldiers to sell their garbage, acting like it will halp the troops in some way, and you blame someone else. You are like Pavlov's dog.

Ya know...you MUST stay around.

There are sooo many different viewpoints on PPP. And most have us have fought tooth and nail from time to time. Many of us dont see eye to eye and to this day loathe many of the people who come here. I, myself hope to think I have if nothing more, come to accept the differences between me and many people Ive done battle with and we seem to be getting along.

But you.......youre are something else. And you have done the impossible. You have managed to bring ALL of us together. The libitards, idiots, novices, right-wing whackos, grizzled vets, self-proclaimed geniuses, on and on. We ALL laugh at you. As one. You entertain ALL of us. As one!

Keep it up...its been a fun ride!

Ah yes! Blame the messenger! These clowns are using the soldiers to sell their garbage, acting like it will halp the troops in some way, and you blame someone else. You are like Pavlov's dog.

The Rush thing lets listeners buy "Rush Fan Club" (or whatever that is) memberships for the troops and the O'Reilly one sends an extra copy of the book to a soldier for everyone who buys one. Either way, the troops who want this stuff are getting it for free and there's extra incentive for people to donate to the troops. What's the problem?

Were you bitching about GAP introducing its (red) clothing line a few months back as a big company "explointing" AIDS to sell stuff?

I wish more companies and businesses would come up with promotions that helped the troops or other charities.

Dude, do you ever back anything up with a link?

I did in this thread, and you blew it off. Soon (when you feel that enough time has elapsed), you will be back taking yet another potshot at Isreal. Who knows? You might even curse them again. :blink:

Did anybody ever tell you that you are transparent?

Dude, do you ever back anything up with a link?

Megga dittos!

Whats the use , no matter wnat source anybody cites (except Wikpedia) you put it down.

I have a job to do, unlike you. Ill be back in about 4 hours.

The Rush thing lets listeners buy "Rush Fan Club" (or whatever that is) memberships for the troops and the O'Reilly one sends an extra copy of the book to a soldier for everyone who buys one. Either way, the troops who want this stuff are getting it for free and there's extra incentive for people to donate to the troops. What's the problem?

Were you bitching about GAP introducing its (red) clothing line a few months back as a big company "explointing" AIDS to sell stuff?

I wish more companies and businesses would come up with promotions that helped the troops or other charities.

Chuckle, ya *helping* the troops. More like helping the O'Reilly and Limbo bottom line. These total fuggin a-holes are milking the people's sympathies for the troops to make a buck. That is disgusting. And others have done a lot more.

Like these people, and if you haven't sent in a donation, maybe you should. Or go blame someone for not reporting it or something Pavlov. Have a good day, I'm out

http://community.qvc.com/thread.jspa?messa...64&tstart=0

$50 Million Rehabilitation Center for Military Amputees Opens

God Bless the many individuals who donated their own money to get this center up and running. Particularly, radio & tv host Don Imus, and Rosie O'Donnell both of whom donated $300,000.00 each. Cher donated $250,000.00 as well. "Imus in the Morning" held their broadcast live from San Antonio this morning and it was really a special event. Speaking of Imus, he is also involved with many charities, including Autism Speaks. If you have an opportunity, The View is dedicating today's entire show to Autism. It's quite moving to watch, and heartbreaking for the parents of those kids. What courage they demonstrate every single day. Whatever one thinks of Rosie, Don Imus, whoever, politics aside- seeing what they're doing for our soldiers and our children is good enough for me. The article is below if you would like more information.

God Bless,

-LisaR.

SAN ANTONIO Stars of entertainment and politics are helping to celebrate today's opening of a 50 (M) million-dollar high-tech rehabilitation center in San Antonio.

The privately built, 60-thousand-square-foot Center for the Intrepid is near Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston. It'll let the Army to move its physical rehab program out of the hospital into its own facility.

Senators John McCain and Hillary Rodham Clinton are participating in today's opening festivities. Among the entertainers scheduled to participate are Denzel Washington, John Mellancamp and Rosie O'Donnell.

It was financed by the private, nonprofit Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and includes a rock-climbing wall, wave pool and a 360-degree virtual reality sphere. They'll help amputees and other severely wounded soldiers recover their balance and other basic skills.

The center is designed to serve the growing number of soldiers who return from war as amputees or with severe burns.

Chuckle, ya *helping* the troops. More like helping the O'Reilly and Limbo bottom line. These total fuggin a-holes are milking the people's sympathies for the troops to make a buck. That is disgusting. And others have done a lot more.

Like these people, and if you haven't sent in a donation, maybe you should. Or go blame someone for not reporting it or something Pavlov. Have a good day, I'm out

http://community.qvc.com/thread.jspa?messa...64&tstart=0

$50 Million Rehabilitation Center for Military Amputees Opens

God Bless the many individuals who donated their own money to get this center up and running. Particularly, radio & tv host Don Imus, and Rosie O'Donnell both of whom donated $300,000.00 each. Cher donated $250,000.00 as well. "Imus in the Morning" held their broadcast live from San Antonio this morning and it was really a special event. Speaking of Imus, he is also involved with many charities, including Autism Speaks. If you have an opportunity, The View is dedicating today's entire show to Autism. It's quite moving to watch, and heartbreaking for the parents of those kids. What courage they demonstrate every single day. Whatever one thinks of Rosie, Don Imus, whoever, politics aside- seeing what they're doing for our soldiers and our children is good enough for me. The article is below if you would like more information.

God Bless,

-LisaR.

SAN ANTONIO Stars of entertainment and politics are helping to celebrate today's opening of a 50 (M) million-dollar high-tech rehabilitation center in San Antonio.

The privately built, 60-thousand-square-foot Center for the Intrepid is near Brooke Army Medical Center in Fort Sam Houston. It'll let the Army to move its physical rehab program out of the hospital into its own facility.

Senators John McCain and Hillary Rodham Clinton are participating in today's opening festivities. Among the entertainers scheduled to participate are Denzel Washington, John Mellancamp and Rosie O'Donnell.

It was financed by the private, nonprofit Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and includes a rock-climbing wall, wave pool and a 360-degree virtual reality sphere. They'll help amputees and other severely wounded soldiers recover their balance and other basic skills.

The center is designed to serve the growing number of soldiers who return from war as amputees or with severe burns.

O'Reilly featured the "center" on his show, dummy. More than once when the fundraising was going on.

And what does it have to do with THIS topic??!!?? GOOD !@#$ING LORD....can you EVER just stay on point??!!!??

I swear, Im fully expecting somebody to ask you what 2+2 is and have you blurt out "ORANGE!!!!"

I shudder to think about all the righties here who would be screaming out of their minds about how Al Franken was making money/profiterring from the troops if he had done something similar like allow someone to buy gift subscriptions to his fan club for the troops or send a copy of one of his books to a soldier as an incentive to buy one of his books.

Here's the difference between Rush, O'Reilly and the Gap:

Rush - not donating anything. Allowing others to BUY subscriptions to his fan club for someone else (you couldn't do this already?) only put more money in his pocket - the more memberships he sells, the more money he makes. What exactly is Rush's great service to the troops here?

O'Reilly - At least Bill is DONATING something, but you can argue that he's using the troops to get people to buy his book. You can also say that this stunt allows Bill to inflate the number of books in circulation, potentially increasing his fee for his next book.

The Gap - The GAP is DONATING all proceeds they get from Red to AIDS - the more they sell, the more they donate. The GAP doesn't make any money on what they sell here - it's strictly a charity thing (although if you're a cynic you'll say that they are using AIDS to get people into their store and buy things other than the Red line).